• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my SA/BA high grade collection

36 posts in this topic

Well, after collecting comics since 1988 and buying and selling on eBay since 1999 under the ID of all4comics... I've decided to get out of the hobby for good.

The collection consist of about 5 short boxes of SA high grade all in Mylar’s and about 7 long boxes of high grades SA/BA. There's also a high grade collection of MAD's ranging from #24 to #110 and Horror theme Mag's all in High grade from 1968 to 1974. All have been placed in thick Mylite's and boarded. When I say high grade, most will fall in the following percentage. (30% VF/NM) (35% VF/VF+) (20% NM-/NM) and the rest are FN+ or higher. There are a lot of HG horror comics from 1969 to 1974 as well. Sorry, there are NO CGC's and no comics with Restoration of any kind. A lot of the VF/NM and higher Marvel’s from 1964 to 1969 all come from an original owner’s collection that was sold on consignment on eBay over 4 years ago.

I'm still trying to figure out how's the best way for me to sell everything in one shoot. I figure I would start here. I live in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada. I have a detailed list of most Marvels’ priced over $100 but I don't have one for the DC comics. The big key books and low numbers like 1-10 Marvels’ have been already sold at a premium. There’s still some nice issues like DD #7, ASM #18, TOS #48, #59, TTA #60, SS #4, X-Men #13, 14, 15, GSXMen #1 along with a lot of others still in this collection. Not much in terms of GA, but there is a very nice unrestored PEP COMICS #26 I'm not looking to give them away or looking for top $$ either. If you're a serious buyer/collector and are interested in my collection, please email me at all4comics@hotmail.com and I will send you detailed list and further information. Please note I'm only testing the waters at this point. Meaning, I'm not desperate to sell. I will also not slit the collection or sell any individual comics. I’m also very busy and travel a lot, so delay in reply might last a couple of days. I don't think I could mail such a collection either. So this might be a local pick up only. Any help or advice would be most appreciated. All the best, Miles

Does this mean you won't be out bidding me on eBay anymore???... hm

Don't worry - greggy will be picking up the slack :kidaround:

..or replying to PM's on here it seems.

:makepoint:

waiting.....

You talkin' to me? :cool:

waiting.....

Nope, Miles. Your book is still on it's way.

:eek:

waiting.....

Nope, Miles. Your book is still on it's way.

:eek:

Cool :banana: I didn't even buy one :banana: