• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY at CGC!

84 posts in this topic

Good Luck!!

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you.The hobby had become fairly treacherous when you opened the doors to CGC ...to the chiming of quite a few doomsayers.I remember the first slab I bought...FF 73 CGC 8.0, t was nicer than the 9.0's I'd been seeing....it was PHAT and COOL..After reading the small world thread it seems like Steve Borock / THE SEQUEL is off to a fine start.Carpe Diem , my friend ....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Good Luck!!

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you.The hobby had become fairly treacherous when you opened the doors to CGC ...to the chiming of quite a few doomsayers.I remember the first slab I bought...FF 73 CGC 8.0, t was nicer than the 9.0's I'd been seeing....it was PHAT and COOL..After reading the small world thread it seems like Steve Borock / THE SEQUEL is off to a fine start.Carpe Diem , my friend ....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I wouldn't dream of trying to top my friend jimbo's platitude...how could I top that?

Best wishes always Steve.

Phil