• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY at CGC!

84 posts in this topic

I will not be on the boards tomorrow as I will be packing up almost 10 years worth of catalogs, CBG's, Wizards, Overstreets, reference material, all my art, framed movie posters, 100's of CD's, as well as statues, comics, GN's, Heroclix, letters & postcards from friends and too many other things.

As I said before, I will be around here very often and I will see all of you at the conventions around the country. If in FL drop me a line before hand and we can grab lunch or dinner.

Here is my new contact info for anyone who wants it:

Steve Borock

11523 Palm Brush Trail

# 403

Lakewood Ranch, FL

Email: Sborock@gmail.com

Wow!!! almost 10 years! BTW....I had NO grey hair when I started. doh!

It will be nice to go back to wearing jeans & tee shirts with my hair down lol

Gonna miss this place & the people, but damn, if I am not excited to get back into the game and hanging out with everyone! :grin:

There's a kids tv show called Jo Jo's circus....where at the end, they summarize with a song......something like this...

"say jo jo, what did you learn......."

So Steve, What did you learn in your 10 year tenure that you can share as a golden nugget for those of us that collect on the fringes. Alaska in my case.

ps. Congratulations on a wonderful 10 year stint, and looking forward to hearing about what you do in the future.

What the heck is going on????

I haven't been on the boards in forever, and this is the first thing I see???

Can someone give me the scoop?

Chris! hug2.gif

Steve left CGC of his own accord to fulfill some Bohemian wanderlust.

Nice tribute that they are darkening this site for five hours.

Kind of like an extended 'moment of silence'.

I like his forum name color and title too :applause:

Good luck, Steve! (thumbs u