• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite SS book

105 posts in this topic

Post your favorite Signature Series book from your collection. Not the most expensive, but the one that you love the most.

Here is mine.

Reason why it's my favorite is because this story is one of my favorite reads. There are very few books I constantly recommend, but this is one of them. Fantastic story and I am really happy to have a nice signed copy of the first issue.

0935037001O.jpg

I won't show my favorite, it's a krazy kat moment, but here is my 2nd favorite. I don't have it back since I added kenny baker, so pretend he's on it.

clothes009.jpg

Nice one, pirate. :thumbsup:

Hard pressed now that I have a few, but....

SgtRockCGCSS073.jpg

Signed by Andy and Joe. :cloud9:

It would have been my only Jim Shooter book, but I've got two now, and I couldn't pick.

The thing that makes it REALLY hard is my Special Marvel Edition 15 (1st Shiang Chi) signed by Starlin. :cloud9: But, it's only a 7, so I gotta pick good old Joe K. ;) Big ups to Anthony! :D

(PS - I'll probably want a couple done at Mid-Ohio in October, so pencil me in. We'll meet at the CGC table this time. ;) )

IN MEMORY OF 343

Photobucket

SIGNED by ROMITA,JR QUESADA, STAN LEE ,STRACZYNSKI ,AND HANNA

IN MEMORY OF 343

Photobucket

SIGNED by ROMITA SR ,JR, QUESADA, STAN LEE ,STRACZYNSKI ,AND HANNA

AUTHENTIX 9.8

Photobucket

SIGNED BY PALMIOTTI & SKETCH , QUESADA ,STAN LEE,AND KEVIN SMITH