• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED! Batman 11 CGC 2.5, Detective 69 CGC 4.5 - Classic GA Joker Covers!

5 posts in this topic

I'm offering these here on the boards briefly, then they are going on eBay. I may not be able to respond to PMs immediately today, so please be patient. Priority Insured shipping included. :takeit: trumps all PMs and offers.

BATMAN 11 - CGC 2.5 Off-White Pages (Qualified) - Label reads: "15th page missing. Does not affect story. Incomplete. 2 pieces of tape on spine of cover & 1 on interior cover."

NOTE: I cracked this book out of the slab (It's looks better in the mylar than in a GLOD anyway) - label will be included. The spine has a small piece of tape on each of the staples and another piece on the inside repairing a 2" spine split at the bottom. The tape appears to be relatively new magic tape, as it is not staining at all. The piece at the bottom is actually starting to come off on its own so it should be easy to have it removed. The missing page was neatly cut out and it must have been an ad page or something as it does not affect the story. It is not noted on the label, but the inside cover is tanning. The book has good eye appeal for a 2.5 with great page quality. $475 $450 Shipped

Batman011fcsm2.jpg

Batman011CGC25labelsm.jpg

Back Cover

DETECTIVE COMICS 69 - CGC 4.5 Light Tan to Off-White Pages - I love this cover! The scratches that you see around the 10 cents,Joker's shoulder, and above the left gun are on the case, not the book. $475 $450 Shipped

DetectiveComics069CGC45fcsm2.jpg

DetectiveComics069CGC45labelSM2.jpg

Back Cover