• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something Special for the boards....

44 posts in this topic

Thanks folks for the kind words. Improving the quality is an ongoing process so with each new trading pin you will be more impressed than the last. We are the Cadillac of Trading Pins. lol

BTW...For those that missed out on the matched sets or just wanted a single design.....The wait is over. They are now added to the website. Also, when series 2 is ready to launch (around 4-6mths out) I will be offering the same package to our boards. Only this time I'll give a heads up to the posting.

For those that missed out

any marvel pins in the near future?

:wishluck:

regards

Hi Folks,

In case you haven’t discovered the Numbering and Backstamp is directly on back of each trading pin. So remove the pin from the plastic bag and from the black hang card. Turn it around to look at the pin’s backside. You will now be able to see the backstamp and sequential numbering. I handwrote your numbered edition on the plastic bag for easier identification during the shipping process.

My pins were waiting for me when I got home from San Diego. They kick butt. Nicely done!

Can you set up a "Subscriber List" so I can :takeit: for every board exclusive you run without having to haunt the boards?