• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! GPA raises prices

239 posts in this topic

Well, it has happened again. Yet another company raises prices on us.

Just got an email from GPAnalysis that they are forcing me to go off the $6.95 monthly plan and moving me up into the $9.95 a month plan.

But of course I will be getting "additional features".

Who the H-E-L-L ever said I wanted additional features ??? That's why I signed up for the $6.95 plan in the first place.... to avoid your additional features I did not want or need.

GPA is just the latest company out there that thinks they can raise prices 40% on their customers.

Blame it on OPEC I guess...... every other price increase gets blamed on them.

You ALWAYS get what you pay for. Teach it to your kids and maybe one day we can get ourselves out of this economic mess.

(thumbs u

Why don't write about the time I introduced you to Steve Ditko. (shrug)

Did greggy spill his drink on him too?

You ALWAYS get what you pay for. Teach it to your kids and maybe one day we can get ourselves out of this economic mess.

(thumbs u

Teach this to your kids:

You always pay for who you voted for.

(thumbs u

Teach this to your kids:

Same thing spoken a different way.

People complain about price but always want more service. Unfortunately people forget that all service costs money. How do automakers keep adding products, service and options into cars while still keeping prices down? They make them "cheaper"....less quality and more quantity.

It's a shame and I personally oppose this trend by buying quality products and foods rather than settling for something because it was cheaper.

It has basically created a downward spiral...a catch 22 where the shopper is chasing his tail (a bargain at the expense of the manufacturer) causing the manufacturer to cut costs...cut jobs etc.

2c

(thumbs u

Teach this to your kids:

Same thing spoken a different way.

People complain about price but always want more service. Unfortunately people forget that all service costs money. How do automakers keep adding products, service and options into cars while still keeping prices down? They make them "cheaper"....less quality and more quantity.

It's a shame and I personally oppose this trend by buying quality products and foods rather than settling for something because it was cheaper.

It has basically created a downward spiral...a catch 22 where the shopper is chasing his tail (a bargain at the expense of the manufacturer) causing the manufacturer to cut costs...cut jobs etc.

2c

I know.

I'd pay $15 for a shirt instead of $7.50 if I knew it was made in America rather than by a ten year old in China.

But what are you going to do?

How does one fight the big wholesalers?

:eek:

Now GPA on the other hand is eliminating a teir.

I wasn't asking for more at the same price, just the same.

I do not make any $ from them EXCEPT when I use them, which will be quite often in the future!

As Roy said: You get what you pay for.

Kind of like CGC & PGX, you can have experts or not. Very simple.

If you had to pay gpa or comicspriceguide.com even $300.00 a year and it saves you even only $400.00, how can this be bad??? Hell, we are paying $4 a gallon for gas, what the hell is a great price guide worth per month?

And BTW...I no longer work for CGC, so I do not have to "watch what I say".

I do not make any $ from them EXCEPT when I use them, which will be quite often in the future!

If you had to pay gpa or comicspriceguide.com even $300.00 a year and it saves you even only $400.00, how can this be bad??? Hell, we are paying $4 a gallon for gas, what the hell is a great price guide worth per month?

Yes! :headbang:

Yeah, but your name is still in blue, so you still have the perks.

Never met you, Steve, but you seem like a cool mess to me. (thumbs u

Andy