• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is Marc Wolfe?

34 posts in this topic

Hey fellow board members

Is anyone in regular or direct contact with Marc Wolfe? He was supposed to come to the Paradise Comicon but he ended up being a no-show. I've also been attempting to reach Marc via email for quite some time now and have had no luck.

Does anyone know if the guy is okay or is anyone in contact with him?

Myself and Daniel both have some sketch covers that he's supposed to have for us.

Raph I called his cell yesterday and left a message, he cashed a check I sent him 5 months ago yesterday so I know hes ok, just probably swamped with commission requests.

that's good news. but it doesn't do me any good if I can't make contact with him beforehand on behalf of myself and the numerous forumites who have to pick up stuff from him.

Gee, nice to see he is working. Too bad he doesn't complete the ones he solicited on the board last May.

Or respond to PMs.

Or respond to emails.

that's good news. but it doesn't do me any good if I can't make contact with him beforehand on behalf of myself and the numerous forumites who have to pick up stuff from him.

I saw him in San Diego, so hopefully he's home or will be home to check his messages and get back to people.

Hi Everyone, Sorry to cause such a mess here. I just got back from San Diego and Kevin and Dan let me know about this thread. I'm very sorry about the lack of communication on my end for a few commissions that are outstanding. I have been very slammed lately between a busy convention season, finally getting some cover deals, and some personal matters that I won't get into on the boards. I plan on taking this week and next to finish everyones art up and get them in your hands. I know it's not very professional to keep you all wondering whats going on but some things happening in my life are unavoidable. If any of you would rather have a refund rather than wait a couple more weeks I understand and please feel free to PM me. I will make sure I check the boards at least once a day until my commitments are settled. Take care and I hope you all are doing well.-Marc