• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon - big success!

118 posts in this topic

Here's a post forum dinner pic taken at the after party at Vinnies! The board members in attendance were:

308778-Forum%20Dinner%20take%202.jpg

l to r

comicmanager

ecfanman

plitch

paradisecomics

Jim Starlin

kevthemev

hogations

me

Alex

I apologize for the low resolution pic. I have some other pics out to paradise and hopefully darth who kindly agreed to host some stuff for me.

Congrats to Peter and Kevin on an EXCELLENT con!

DAM

David,

I think you'll have to repost this pic. I think it got erased by the upgrades.

Bob the Angry Flower - this was the coolest example of the independents that I saw. The guy was pretty cool and heh, you gotta give a man credit for walking around like that! (Mad 'cause spent all day trying to fit his stamen into his pistil...)

022.jpg

Charity Auction volunteer with a signed print - the charity auction had TONS of stuff in a whole bunch of different genres from raw comics to graded comics to tpbs to busts to original art (quite a few original art pieces donated by the artists)

028.jpg

Darth,

Do you have the Vinnie's pic? That got deleted I think.

Alex

Alex, who is pictured in the 4th pic that Darth posted? I recall seeing him in San Diego! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Alex, who is pictured in the 4th pic that Darth posted? I recall seeing him in San Diego!

That's Tim Koops of KoopsComics. A great guy. I stuck around his table at set-up, long enough to have him fess up some early undergrounds... grin.gif

Alex, who is pictured in the 4th pic that Darth posted? I recall seeing him in San Diego!

That's Tim Koops of KoopsComics. A great guy. I stuck around his table at set-up, long enough to have him fess up some early undergrounds... grin.gif

So....where is he from? confused-smiley-013.gif

Alex - I only have 11 for now...dave is sending the rest and I'll resize and post tonight..so I don't have the Vinnie pic. I recognize some folks like kevthemev, Peter Dixon (and wife?), Tim Koops and that's about it.. Dave didn't send me captions and I didn't want to take liberties with them ...although pictures are worth a thousand words... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Off topic - I'm wondering if Palmiotti and Connor posted any new pics to their website...but usually there is more risquee content on that...