• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon - big success!

118 posts in this topic

Let's fix this biznatch, Darthstyle...

Dam60's post...

"'Here's a post forum dinner pic taken at the after party at Vinnies! The board members in attendance were:

031.jpg

l to r

comicmanager

ecfanman

plitch

paradisecomics

Jim Starlin

kevthemev

hogations

me

Alex

I apologize for the low resolution pic. I have some other pics out to paradise and hopefully darth who kindly agreed to host some stuff for me.

Congrats to Peter and Kevin on an EXCELLENT con!

DAM

and pic 2 of the Toronto CGC Dinner:

030.jpg

036.jpg

Look honey, I told you I didn't bring any of Kev's comic groupies back to my hotel room that night...

or...

I gave that Hooters waitress the tip night of her life and this is all I have to show for it??? Ah well... which one of you pillows is gonna be the Robin to my Batman tonight?

On a side note, Peter was talking with Marshall Rogers' rep this afternoon and it looks like the there's a very good chance that Jim and Marshall may be working together in the very near future.

Makes me real happy to hear that.

Apparantly we also helped to bring together old friends. Paul Gulacy told me that he and Steve Rude patched up their differences as well. They hadn't spoken in over three years.

Good god, Darth, thanks for hosting those pics but I look like a beached whale. They say the camera adds 5-10 pounds.... make that 50! The baby is due any time now.

Kev

Good god, Darth, thanks for hosting those pics but I look like a beached whale. They say the camera adds 5-10 pounds.... make that 50! The baby is due any time now.

Kev

27_laughing.gif i thought that was only a video camera that does that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some of the fans were wondering why Dave Finch didn't show up.

Turns out I ate him.

Kev

Outside of the Nochips-Timely flame war, this is the funniest post I've read in a long time.

And, I can just see me saying to Mrs. Donut: "Honey, we had a GREAT time! I got to play air hockey with Jim Starlin! Starlin!" and watching her just roll her eyes...