• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All DCs on sale, 1936-present, plus other publishers

1 post in this topic

I wanted to offer the boards the same deal I just sent to our newsletter subscribers. 10% off all 10-cent DCs and 30% off everything else, 1961-present. Usual free domestic shipping terms too, which is often worth an extra 5-10%. (The only exception would be 10 or so $100 plus 12-20 cent books, which I'll have to max the discount at 10%. But all $99 and below 1961-present are 30% off.) In addition, I usually have a San Diego sale this time of year strictly for board members who aren't going to the convention. So let's give board members an additonal sale and give 10% off on all 10-centers and early 12-centers from other companies, and everything 1965-present non-DCs at 30% off. Same deal, if it's above $100, just 10% off.

As many of you know, I'm open to discussion if we're close to a deal and also happy to send scans.

Hopefully we'll have a new shopping cart at some point in August or September which will make it a lot easier for us to get scans up (I have a big backlog of scans) and get new inventory up much more quickly.

Oh yeah--for the 25 people who will read this far, we have about 800 new golden age books coming. Generally non-superhero but tons of horror, western, science fiction, war, etc. I'm happy to give anybody on the boards first shot with your wantlists. Grades are FR to VF on these books and generally FR to VG/FN.