• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this my picture?

11 posts in this topic

They do look identical. The lower Left hand corner has a light spot to the left of the Spidey UPC box, this appears on both pics.

It's interesting how this is the only item the seller has going.

Who do I contact? I'm sure theres a particular email I can use as I am a powerseller, but I can't find any documentation!

go to ebay's help search engine and type in "item description and picture theft." That will get you to where you want to go.

go to ebay's help search engine and type in "item description and picture theft." That will get you to where you want to go.

Eventually.....eBay must have the most convoluted reporting system for fraud I've ever seen. If you don't look very carefully, you'll miss the link to actually submit a complaint.....

Jim

They didn't use a picture with the label so you can see the CGC serial number, nor did they provide the serial number in the item description.

Most likely a fraud imo. gossip.gif