• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Collection is for sale

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that my collection is for sale. My wife and I are starting a small business and could use the money from this artwork to pay for a few items.

I've put prices on everything that is for sale in my CAF gallery. Everything is for sale except for 3 pieces which are marked. I'll leave them there for a week or two and then post what's left to ebay. Feel free to contact me if there's anything you're interested in adding to your collection.

I'm in Canada so I'm guessing 22.00 should cover shipping on any number of pages to North America and 28.00 for the rest of the world. That includes insurance. I will not ship any of these without insurance to protect us both. Obviously being a collector myself, all pages will be very well packed.

I will be happy to accept Paypal and International Postal Money Orders, or if you're in Canada a cheque will do although I'll wait for it to clear before sending the art.

Thanks!

-Tom

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=7749

Thank you very much for all of the inquiries. Some items have sold and have been removed from CAF and some items are marked as being on hold because someone has expressed that they want it and will be sending payment. If someone doesn't follow through then I'll remove the on hold note and the artwork will again be for sale.

I expect that whatever hasn't sold within 2 weeks will be up on ebay.

Thank you once again to everyone who expressed interest so far and especially those of you who have purchased something.

-Tom

Just an update that everything that was on hold has been paid for and all that's left is what's in the featured gallery with one piece on hold.

I'm very pleased and thankful to everyone that expressed interest and purchased something. What's left come the weekend will be up on ebay.

Thanks!

-Tom