• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA & BA Marvel & DC - GL #76, Strange Tales #110, TOS #49, more - REDUCED!!

33 posts in this topic

As always, :takeit: rules, PM offers are considered, and PayPal is strongly preferred (but checks and USPO MOs are okay, too).

SHIPPING: Insured USPS Priority is $7 in the US for up to five books; $11 for six or more.

IMPORTANT: International shipping (including Canada) is more expensive...please contact me first!!! And shipping is FREE in the US for orders of $100 or more!!!!

First books up in 30 minutes or so...

Please stick around...!!!

Best,

Mikey

Hot Wheels #6: Always a tough BA series to complete. This is a decent copy of the final issue with a cool cover and interior artwork by Neal Adams. Fine- copy...would grade slightly higher, but the fc and first few pages are slightly rippled near the mid-point of the bottem edge. Nice OW paper, too.

$18 - $12

hw6.jpg

Tales of Suspense #49: Ultra cool and super early X-Men crossover with Ditko artwork, and an early Avengers appearance, too! Not the easiest book in the world to find in decent shape, either. Fine- w/OW paper.

This copy is from the same OO collection as the other '63 and '64 Marvels I've (sadly!) been selling over the past several months. As everyone who's bought these from me knows, they are all VERY solid copies for their grades! Not in a huge hurry to sell this one...

SOLD

tos49-fc.jpg

th_tos49-bc.jpg

Strange Tales #110: First appearance of Dr. Strange by Lee and Ditko (who else?). Would be in the VG range, but there's a piece missing from the lower lhc of the back cover (see scan), so call it a Good/Good+. Nice OW paper, too! A not-so-minor key as far as I'm concerned!

$150 - $125 shipped in the US.

st110-fc.jpg

th_st110-bc.jpg

SA Daredevil Lot: Includes the following:

• #30 - Great Colan art and a cool Thor appearance, too. VG+.

• #51 - would be VF- or so, but there's a small tape pull on the fc, and the top staple is popped, so call it VG+. Great early Barry Smith art, too. Nice book despite the problems.

• #52 - Absolutely fantastic Kirby-esque art by Barry Smith, and the Black Panther, too! Fine/Fine+.

OSPG ('05) price is probably $40 or more. Take all three for...

$18 - ON HOLD

th_DD30.jpg th_DD51.jpg th_DD52.jpg

Anyone alive out there...??? Not sure if anyone cares, but Little Steven's radio show tonight (all 2 hours) has been thematically centered around Batman...mostly the '60s TV show, but also the GA - SA comics and the movies. Pretty cool...

Green Lantern #76: I bought this copy several years ago here on the boards from october (Andy) as a 7.5...which is what I'm calling it now: I examined it carefully when I got it, then put it in a Mylar and stored it carefully with the rest of my Adams GL/GA run. I recently picked up a surprisingly nice looking Fine/Fine+ copy from Doug Sulipa, so (regrettably) I can't really afford to keep this one.

This is a very, very solid book for the grade...part of me doesn't care if I sell it, hence...

SOLD

gl76.jpg