• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody hear from tablism lately?

123 posts in this topic

Two weeks later and still no comic. Looks like tablism (Chris Venuti in Orlando, FL) has screwed me over on the Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold edition. Everybody put out an alert not to buy from this jerk. He took the money and ran. :censored:

Mike

yeah your 40.00 was worth making a run for the freaking border.

jesus h christ.

calm down

the post office has screwed up more than once since there existence.

POSTING MY PERSONAL INFO IS A FELONY THOUGH.

beats me I just got back. It's 9:35 pm here and I will find out AFTER HE REMOVES MY PERSONAL INFO and track it.

more than likely it's at his post office because no one was home to sign for it. which has happened many times.

or it's lost and I will send him his measly 40 bucks back.

but I am not doing until my personal info is removed.

Two weeks later and still no comic. Looks like tablism (Chris Venuti in Orlando, FL) has screwed me over on the Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold edition. Everybody put out an alert not to buy from this jerk. He took the money and ran. :censored:

Mike

jesus h christ.

calm down

:gossip: Quoting his post with your personal info won't help your anonymity.

Mike

jesus h christ.

calm down

I always knew Jesus's last name wasn't Christ, but wondered what that middle initial H stood for. :baiting:

I have been away on business for a few weeks, however I did send your package and I will get you the tracking info.

However I will not cooperate at all unless you remove my FREAKING personal info off this site.

HOW FREAKING DARE YOU!

If you've been away for a few weeks, and shipped it a few weeks ago, since you've been away, why doesn't he have it??

hm

And you would think he would have had access to a computer and could have answered a couple of frigging PM's in the last 2 weeks while he was on this "business trip".

And I know the people at my local post office VERY well. I'm in there at least twice a week and they haven't said about a box sitting waiting for me. And they always leave the little brown notice in the mailbox or on the door if someone isn't home to sign for a package.

So what's your excuse now?

Mike

jesus h christ.

calm down

:roflmao:

beats me I just got back. It's 9:35 pm here and I will find out AFTER HE REMOVES MY PERSONAL INFO and track it.

more than likely it's at his post office because no one was home to sign for it. which has happened many times.

Give me a break.He paid you for the book.You didn't ship it.What other choice did he have?Was he really suppose to wait 2 weeks for you to come out of hiding?You made a mistake, live up to it and send either his money or the book .Don't get mad at the guy for trying to get what he paid for.Even if it is $40, it's called responsibility.

Mike

jesus h christ.

calm down

Not my name sherlock, my address, fool.

nothings being done till the info is removed. period point blank.

I hope he doesnt get the book as he has caused me at least 40.00 worth of damage by posting my personal info in a public forum.

Give me a break.He paid you for the book.You didn't ship it.What other choice did he have?Was he really suppose to wait 2 weeks for you to come out of hiding?You made a mistake, live up to it and send either his money or the book .Don't get mad at the guy for trying to get what he paid for.Even if it is $40, it's called responsibility.

Shut up you're stupid. You have no ideal the situation except one side. So stay out of it. insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

The guy is a little upset in not receiving what he paid for.

You are not helping yourself with your attitude towards this situation doh!

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Has anyone noticed that there is no frigging accountability any more? If he had sent what I paid him for then the only words you would have heard from me on these boards were KUDOS to the guy. I can be the nicest guy in the world if somebody doesn't screw me over but if you do watch your back. Just ask the guy in Rhode Island who screwed me on an ASM #1 purchase a couple of years ago in Yahoo auctions. It took a few months, but between my determination and his local police department we nailed his but good - not only for myself but about 10 other people he screwed around the same time.

Mike

Mike Redmon

13151 Country Meadow Drive

Winnebago, IL 61088

Mike Redmon

Winnebago, IL 61088

Mike Redmon

Winnebago, IL 61088

Mike Redmon

Winnebago, IL 61088

I think I'll send him a Thank You card for warning me about your shady deal.

Shut up you're stupid. You have no ideal the situation except one side. So stay out of it. insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Truth hurts don't it?