• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics at San Diego Comic Con booths 1301 & 737

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to drop a note a let everyone know that I have 2 booth locations this year, booth #1301 in the Silver Gold pavillion and #737 in the regular exhibit hall.

I have just gotten in about 8 boxes of high grade CGC graded Silver Age books, with lots of 1962 - 1971 DCs in 8.0 and better grades. Titles include Action, Adventure, Aquaman, Batman(a few), Detective, Green Lantern, Superboy, Superman, World's Finest and more, also a nice group of Fantastic Fours. Besides that, I have just gotten in 3 copies of Green Lantern #76 all in high grade, a couple of nice Incredible Hulk #181s, 2 Detective #400s in 9.2 & 8.5, X-men #94 in 9.4 with white pages, Green Lantern #40 in 9.4, Daredevil #1 in 9.0, X-Men #1 in 7.0, and lots more stuff. At least another 30 books I am picking up at the convention.

Also for you guys on the West Coast, I have a ton of high grade raw Silver Age issues including a high grade Showcase run including #1, high grade Brave & Bold from #1 up, high grade Mystery in Space from #1 up, high grade Strange Adventures #1 up, Avengers starting at #1 and up all in high grade as well, a nice run of Tales of Suspense from #1 up including a nice TOS #39, and lots of other stuff as well. Also, some very nice golden age books from a couple of different collections. Lots and lots of stuff.

All of the above will be at Booth #1301.

In booth #737, I have 21 boxes of high grade Silver Age & Bronze Age, all discounted at least 25% off. 7 boxes of high grade magazine, 2 boxes of CGC graded magazines with many tough issues in 9.4 and 9.6, and quite a bit of other discount stuff.

Please stop by and take a look at what I have to offer. Thanks

DR