• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Scanner = New Batman scan!

27 posts in this topic

I scanned in a few more

Batman 2, from an original owner collection out of Arizona. I bought it in 1997 from the second owner.

batman2.jpg

Batman 3, restored, bought from Motor City Comics in ~1996. I want to buy an unrestored copy but this one has incredible registration so I have had a hard time finding a decent copy to replace it.

batman3.jpg

Detective 156, one of my favorite Detective covers, bought from John Fairless in about 1998.

det156.jpg

Detective 73, only golden-age Scarecrow cover (my favorite Batman Villian!). Bought from Four Color Comics in 1996

det73.jpg

Daredevil Battles Hitler 1, a steal when I paid $300 for it in 1998.

daredevil1.jpg

MysteryMen 3, Incredible Lou Fine cover, I searched for this book for a long time before settling for this lower grade copy. I just couldn't keep waiting and this one is pretty clean.

mysterymen3.jpg

WonderWorld 7, another Lou Fine cover. I bought this one in the 1st Albuquerque comic book show I went to where our very own Mr Bedrocks came over to the table where it was being sold to look it over. He said "look at how nice the pages are, I would grab it" so I did. Paid $75 for it in ~1988.

wonderworld7.jpg

Star Spangled 7, I just love the Simon and Kirby cover so when this copy showed up on Ebay for sell in 2000, I snagged it (with the wife's approval of course).

starspangled7.jpg

I scanned in a few more

Star Spangled 7, I just love the Simon and Kirby cover so when this copy showed up on Ebay for sell in 2000, I snagged it (with the wife's approval of course).

starspangled7.jpg

One of my all time favorite books (worship) I've only owned one copy that I can remember and it was a beater. I would love to get a solid mid grade copy with nice pages one day :wishluck:

Nice books. Really nice scans. Is there anything wrong with the Batman 3 other than Mary's signature and some inadequate erasures?

bb

Restored, probably would be moderate to extensive. color touch pieces added maybe married pages.

I scanned in a few more

starspangled7.jpg

One of my all time favorite books (worship) I've only owned one copy that I can remember and it was a beater. I would love to get a solid mid grade copy with nice pages one day :wishluck:

I know what you mean Bill. I just love the cover and interior stories. I thought about going for the run, but just too many other stuff I want more.

Awesome! (worship)

:gossip: Those Batman's look pretty good too!