• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A bit of everything - GA/SA/BA, Moderns, Mags, TBP, GN, etc. - Discounts!!

59 posts in this topic

A quartet of comic art mags from the 70's. Features artwork from Frazetta, Kirby, Adams, Kaluta, Wrightson, Barks, Foster, Kelly, Caniff, Hogarth, Corben, Ward, BWS, and tons of others.

Page 10 from JIM #107 by Jack Kirby for $50?!! :o

A couple are a little dinged up. The Cartoonists & Illustrators Portfolio has a 1/2" tear at the top of the spine.

$10 for the group.

th_collectorsshowcase.jpgth_squatront.jpgth_graphicgallery9.jpgth_ci-portfolio2.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! :banana:

Haunt of Horror magazine 1 (6.5) & 4 (7.0/7.5). Nice mags, just some spine stress and a ding on the lower right corner of issue 1.

Issue 4 has Neal Adams art. Cream pages on both. $6 for the pair.

Here's a scan of issue 1.

th_haunthorror1-1.jpg

All yours! (thumbs u

Pick a freebie if you like from my 1st post rtarturo. I can add water (as far as you know) stains or rip the covers a little more at no extra charge!

Save some of that fun for us when we get the books!

Ghita of Alizarr $6

Frank Thorne art. A lot like Red Sonya only she's naked on almost every page and she cuts off a dude's junk. Some dings on corners again from being oversized.

th_ghitafront.jpg

And I'll take that Mavel Collector's Item Classic as my freebie.

A trio of Metal Hurlant mags 6 (VF), 19 (VG), & 22 (F/VF). All in French.

They all have some very nice and unique art. Lots of nudity, not for the kiddies. Black squares are not on the actual mags. :blush:

$5 for the group

th_metalhurlant19front.jpgth_metalhurlant22front.jpgth_metalhurlant6front.jpg

Ghita of Alizarr $6

Frank Thorne art. A lot like Red Sonya only she's naked on almost every page and she cuts off a dude's junk. Some dings on corners again from being oversized.

th_ghitafront.jpg

And I'll take that Mavel Collector's Item Classic as my freebie.

Sold & Sold! :headbang:

More French stuff.

L'enfer Des Bulles (The Hell of the Bubbles - Eroticism in cartoons)

From 1968. Pretty cool book. Not in the best of shape, but 250 pages of scantilly clad - totally nude females in comics. Lots of bondage, lots of GA panels and cover reprints. Mostly B&W, with some color panels.

$8 or best offer :news:SOLD! via pm

th_interior1Lenfer.jpgth_interior2Lenfer.jpgth_interior3Lenfer.jpgth_lenferdesbullesfront.jpg

How about an Underground book from the Netherlands?

Tried to sell this one before, but maybe it wasn't cheap enough. You can always use an online translator to read it. (shrug)

Curled down at the top because someone tried to squeeze it into a regular sized comic box. doh! Spine split about 3/4" at the top because of that.

Tante Leny #20 from 1975 - $3?

th_tantelenyfront-1.jpg

A couple more things and then I'll call it a day. I may post some more moderns tomorrow if anyone is interested. Too much stuff and not enough time to read any of it.

Anyhow...

a trio of Heavy Metal mags all in about VF condition. I've got a fourth magazine from July 1985 that the cover has been pulled away at the staples. The cover is still attached but there are staple tears as a result.

I think all of these have Corben art in them, except the May 1992 issue.

$2 for the group. :news:SOLD!

th_heavymetal15thAnn.jpgth_heavymetalAugust85.jpgth_heavymetalMay82.jpg

I've got a stack of Valiants for $2

Several duplicates. They all have their trading cards. I don't think any are high grade, but there may be one in here, I don't know. They've been sitting in a box unbagged for years. Slight stacking curl as a result. Here's the list:

Magnus Robot Fighter 36

Magnus Robot Fighter 44 - 3 copies

H.A.R.D. Corps 18

Turok Dinosaur Hunter 11

RAI and the Future Force 21 - 2 copies

Secret Weapons 9 - 2 copies

Bloodshot 16 - 2 copies

Harbinger 29 - 2 copies

Ninjak 4 - 3 copies

Shadowman 25 - 2 copies

Here's a couple scans to give you an idea of what they look like:

th_hardcorps18.jpgth_magnus44.jpg

A couple more things and then I'll call it a day. I may post some more moderns tomorrow if anyone is interested. Too much stuff and not enough time to read any of it.

Anyhow...

a trio of Heavy Metal mags all in about VF condition. I've got a fourth magazine from July 1985 that the cover has been pulled away at the staples. The cover is still attached but there are staple tears as a result.

$2 for the group.

Shoot, for 2 bucks? :takeit:

Anyhow...

$2 for the group.

Shoot, for 2 bucks? :takeit:

It's yours! (worship)(worship)

Recap of what's left unsold with discounts from 20% - 50% off, or more on a couple lots.

I'm re-packaging a couple lots also with some new books added.

Please check the thread for scans and a few details on condition of books.

I will be adding a few more items today and then I plan to send out invoices either tomorrow night or Tuesday night.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased something so far! (worship)

The Mask TBP set - $4

Jurassic Park Movie Adaptation sealed with #0 comic - $1

$1 each or $2.50 for all of them including the doubles. Nice Christmas presents! :insane:

Superman - The Man of Steel - x2. One has a couple dents in the cover.

Superman - Panic In The Sky - x2. The scanned copy has a crunch on the spine above the price.

World Without A Superman

Phase 1 with art from Neal Adams, Jeff Jones, Mike Kaluta, Ken Barr, Rich Buckler, Frank Brunner, and others. - $5 or best offer

$7 for all 4 mags. It's like buy 1 at half price, get 3 free!

Savage Tales featuring KA-ZAR

7 - VF

8 - VG/FN, looks better but has a ncb crease on front cover

9 - F+, again looks better but has a vertical surface impression on cover that looks like someone used it to write or draw on.

11 - VF

Conan Saga $1 for all 4. I guess I could give them away for free. (shrug)

2 - VF

4 - VG/F

7 - F/VF

11 - F-

The Other Side 1, 2, 4, & 5. $2 for all 4

The Escapists 1 - 3. $1.50 for all 3

Batman: The Sunday Classics 1943 - 1946. $3 It is Batman (shrug)

A trio of Metal Hurlant mags 6 (VF), 19 (VG), & 22 (F/VF). All in French. $2 for the group. Did I mention nudity?

Tante Leny #20 from 1975 - $2

Small stack of Valiants for $1

That's it for the recap. A few more lots coming up in a few. :grin:

Here's a re-packaged lot.

Tim Vigil lot. Includes:

Faust Act 1 (Northstar) - 2 copies, decapitation cover. One copy is VF+ - VF/NM, the other has a small stain on the top of it like something dripped into the bag. :sick:

Faust Act 2 (Rebel) - VF

Faust Act 5 (Rebel) - VF-/VF

Faust Act 9 (Rebel) - F/VF

Splatter 2 (Northstar) - VF/NM

& the Raw Media Mags 3 from my earlier post.

$7 for all 7. Here's a few scans. OS on Faust 1 in VF is $14

th_faustAct2.jpgth_faustact1.jpgth_splatter2.jpgth_rawmediamag3.jpg

I've got a stack of Superboy comics from the t.v. show from issue 18 - 22 all in VF/NM condition.

Um... $1 for all of them? Or, I'll add them in free (except for the extra shipping cost) to anyone that has bought or buys anything in this thread.

Here's a scan of issue 18.

th_superboyTV18.jpg

Another re-packaged lot. I've added a couple things.

GN lot. Includes the Futurians and American Flagg from my previous post. I've added Super Boxers (scan below), Bucky O'Hare (Michael Golden art - no scan), Nightwings (Gene Colan art - no scan), and Me & Joe Priest.

None are in great shape, maybe F to F/VF. $3 for the lot.

th_superboxers.jpgth_futurians.jpgth_americanflaggsotu.jpg

I thought I'd have time to list a few more things, but something just came up. I will list just a few more items tomorrow night and then send out invoices.

Thanks for looking.