• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: The return of BINsanity, Bronze and Copper Marvels galore

258 posts in this topic

EDIT NOTE: I've gone back and marked everything that has sold so far as such. I've also removed pictures from the original post if the book sold. So hopefully it'll be easy to breeze through this thread and pick stuff out without worrying that its been sold later in the thread.

It's been awhile since I've had a selloff and I desperately need to reclaim the space, so four long boxes of books gotta go, two of which are Bronze and Copper Marvels (rest are modern sets) mostly from 7.0-9.0. Anyone who was around a year ago will have seen some of these books before, but I've tossed in a few new books and I'll be dropping prices when it makes sense.

OSPG values listed are from last year's guide.

USA Shipping is $6 up to $50 at which point it is free. I'll absorb half the cost of shipping overseas for purchases over $50.

I'm open to offers, but :takeit: wins the day.

I'll start with a trio of Spidey slabs. Everything after that will be raw.