• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Hi Grade: Neal Adams, Batman, Superboy, Superman, Spectre, 100 Pgs, BRONZE

26 posts in this topic

Last book:

Adventure #431

8.5, white, first Spectre in title, incredible cover by Aparo, this was graded a long time ago and might get a grade bump if resubbed, $50 obo

08adventure431aa8.jpg

On Comiclink!

Where you have most of these books listed. It Iis against board policy to have books in this thread listed elsewhere

(tsk)

OK, so how do I delete this thread? I found out too late I can only edit it for 72 hours.

I made an honest attempt to sell these books on these boards. There were no takers, and no PM offers. So yes, I tried them over at Comiclink. I tried to delete this thread, but can't figure out how to do it. I think I only had 72 hours from initial posting to delete it.

Anyway, since the books are listed on Comiclink, I should inform any board members that these books in this thread are no longer being offered via this thread. And if anyone can tell me how to delete this thread, or change the subject to CLOSED I will be more than happy to do so.