• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

from Grendel to Wolverine... complete sets and storylines for sale

this sale...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. this sale...

155 posts in this topic

Updated list of what is left is here (page 16, 3rd post down)

Ok... I hope I do this right...

I'm a fan of Priority mail and would like to ship that way if possible...

$5.00 for 20 comics or less

$10.00 for up to 50 comics

I'm also more than happy to use whatever shipping method you prefer... Media Mail is a nice little price saver, I know... Anything other than what I listed above (including International), I will calculate the postage online, and the charge will be exact postage.

I'm a little worried about getting this right, so hang with me, please. :)

My scanner is being a right now and refusing to work with Vista... I'm working on it tho, and I'll get additional scans for anyone who wants them just as soon as I can. 'til then, I have my camera...

If you want a bunch of stuff, I'm happy to make a deal, but the little "I'll take it" guy posted here wins. I'm going to try and learn how to salsa dance later tonight tho, so if you're late night drunk-PM'ing, I prolly won't get it until late tonight or tomorrow.

(oh... most of this will be reading material... I think I have a few interesting goodies, but I'm not going to have, like, FF 48-50 or anything like that)

*deep breath* here we go...

... last thing... there are a few items where condition will be important... please please please look at the scans as I know I am a horrible grader, and I don't want to rip anyone off... Thanks.

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Comico

Grendel

$125.00

Description

Please look at the big scans on these to make sure you are happy with my grades... feel free to comment if I'm way off... (1 - FN+, 2 - VG-, 3 - FNVF)

1-FN+Thumb.jpg

2-VG-Thumb.jpg

3-FNVFThumb.jpg

1Back-FN+Thumb.jpg

2Back-VG-Thumb.jpg

3Back-FNVFThumb.jpg

I would also like to point out that my meticulous nature has driven me to make sure that the scans of this book are the same relative size to the scans of the normal sized comics as the comics are in real life... yes, I measured both, figured the ratio, and scanned accordingly. Devoted or absolutely nuts...

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Supreme Power

$10.00

Description

Complete Set. Purchased off the shelf then to bag and board. Should be easily VF/NM overall... feel free to ask about anything in particular...

Supreme Power set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Wildstorm

Stormwatch: Team Achilles

$10.00

Description

Mostly purchased off the shelf then to bag and board. Should be easily VF/NM overall... feel free to ask about anything in particular...

Stormwatch: Team Achilles set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Wildstorm

Red

SOLD

Description

Warren Ellis. Complete Set. Purchased off the shelf then to bag and board. Should be easily VF/NM overall... feel free to ask about anything in particular...

Red set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Thor: Blood Oath

$4.00

Description

Complete Set. Purchased off the shelf and into bag and board. Should be VF/NM overall... feel free to ask me about anything in particular

1-NMThumb.jpg

2-NMThumb.jpg

3-NMThumb.jpg

4-NMThumb.jpg

5-NMThumb.jpg

6-NMThumb.jpg