• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

from Grendel to Wolverine... complete sets and storylines for sale

this sale...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. this sale...

155 posts in this topic

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Marvel Knights Spider-Man

SOLD

Description

Complete storyline. Guess What!! Aunt May's in trouble again! Will someone please kill that dumb person_without_enough_empathy already??? :) These are nice and NM-y... store to bag to you...

Marvel Knight Spider-Man set for Sale

Publisher Title Start # End # Price
Marvel Marvel Knights Spider-Man 1 12 SOLD
Description Complete storyline. 12 issues... FNSM 1-4, Sen. SM 19-22, and ASM 525-528. I think this storyline already happened in ASM 101 or so. But this time, Spidey spins a cocoon... That. Is. Hot! These are nice and NM-y... store to bag to you...

Stingers!

Spider-Man: The Other set for Sale

EDIT I'm sorry... I mis-listed this as "Marvel Knights: Spider-Man" but hopefully it made sense that I meant something more like: "Spider-Man: The Other"

Zap #1 and Zap #2

:takeit:

right on! thanks :)

The grades I gave them were the grades that the original seller and I agreed upon when I bought these... I would be more than happy to just hold them for you until I get my scanner going if you'd like, but I feel pretty confident that you'll be happy with them. Just lmk.

Thanks again!

($65.00)

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Spider-Girl (1998)

SOLD

Description

I guess this is more of a group than a complete anything... but here it is anyway... prices on these seem to be all over on ebay... Feel free to make an offer on these if I'm off. Bought them off the shelf... and they're both still NM. Thanks!

Spider-Girl set for Sale

Dark Horse Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 4 $13.00
Description These were even more annoying to try and track down on ebay... I had them priced at $18.00, which seemed strange... so, again, if I'm way off on these, just yell at me. Bought these when they were new, but they're showing some signs of age... VF-ish... maybe VF/NM...

And what does Freddie Prinze Jr have that I don't?

Other than Sarah Michelle Gellar........

Buffy the Vampire Slayer set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Amazing Spider-Man

SOLD

Description

Back in Black... full ASM piece of the story. off the shelf... you know... VF-ish... maybe NM... black covers are hard... these covers kick so much . I wish the story would have kicked the same amount of . *sigh*

Amazing Spider-Man Back in Black set for Sale

Marvel Sensational Spider-Man 35 40 SOLD
Description Back in Black... full Sensational piece of the story. off the shelf... you know... VF-ish... maybe NM... black covers are hard...

These covers are even cooler... c'mon... somebody kill Aunt May already!

Sensational Spider-Man Back in Black set for Sale

Marvel Elektra 1 35 SOLD
Description Lots of talent in this series... I actually rather enjoyed it... why can't they make an Elektra series that sticks? Maybe lots of minis is really the best way to do everything... most of these came off the shelf, although I think some were an ebay purchase. Still... all are VF/NM...

ebay's weird on this one too...

Elektra set for Sale

Punisher War Journal

:takeit:

:takeit: X-Men: Deadly Genesis

Guess I am not too swift in quoting the posts - :insane:

anyway

X-Men Deadly Genesis :takeit:

eh... it's cuz I'm not very good at UBBCode, so I have to fall back on my meager HTML skills, and I guess the screws everyone up... *sigh*

These are added to your pile. Thank you! :)

($4.00 and $2.00)