• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joel Elad Made My Grail Happen!

7 posts in this topic

CGCSSWF20.jpg

It's kind of an ugly book, it's kind of a low grade, but it's my book signed by Ray Bradbury!

:cloud9:

Joel Elad made this one happen for me on incredibly short notice. We had tried a couple of times before but couldn't get things to work out in the time frame that we had. This last time, everything just fell into place.

I've loved this cover since I first saw it. When I finally got a reprint of it and read Mr. Bradbury's "I, Rocket," it just fed the flames and I wanted an original even more! I swear I have a nice copy somewhere, but I can't find it......

I wish Mr. Bradbury's signature was still as nice as it used to be, but he's signed a lot of books in his time. I remember another author teasing Mr. Bradbury that the valuable copies of his books would be the unsigned ones. lol

All kidding aside, I love this book and am incredibly proud of it.

Thank You Joel!