• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 classic Fawcett covers, plus Exciting Comics #4!

57 posts in this topic

Whiz #22 $400

whiz22.jpg

:takeit:

It's yours, Steve. Thanks! (thumbs u

Just back from San Diego, and I just couldn't resist this one (ever since I first saw a scan in Richard O'Brien's GOLDEN AGE OF COMICS, I was hooked). And of course your copy has the pages... :acclaim:

That Master 25 is awfully tempting... hm

You need it. It will make you a happier, more confident, more successful person. :baiting:

Plus, every time I sell a book, an angel gets its wings.

You need it. It will make you a happier, more confident, more successful person. :baiting:

lol Nice!

It will also make you more successful with the opposite sex...., ;)

I'm building a war chest to make a big purchase and don't want to sell my Actions or my Nedors, so the Fawcetts have to go. These are all great covers, and my asking price is exactly what I paid for them, so it's highly unlikely that I'll be discounting any of these prices. Shipping will be $8, insurance optional but highly recommended. If they don't sell here, I'll be moving them to my site or CL in the next few days.

Enjoy!

CMA #8 $550

captainmarvel8.jpg

After a long discussion, the :devil: on my shoulder convinced the :sorry: that I really do need to have this book. :takeit:

lol Nice!

It will also make you more successful with the opposite sex...., ;)

lol Where do I sign up... lol

I'm building a war chest to make a big purchase and don't want to sell my Actions or my Nedors, so the Fawcetts have to go. These are all great covers, and my asking price is exactly what I paid for them, so it's highly unlikely that I'll be discounting any of these prices. Shipping will be $8, insurance optional but highly recommended. If they don't sell here, I'll be moving them to my site or CL in the next few days.

Enjoy!

CMA #8 $550

captainmarvel8.jpg

After a long discussion, the :devil: on my shoulder convinced the :sorry: that I really do need to have this book. :takeit:

It's all yours! (thumbs u

I'm building a war chest to make a big purchase

so you going after that Action #1 Metro just got in ? hm

Not quite that big. I've always wanted a Batman #1, and there's no time like the present.

Not quite that big. I've always wanted a Batman #1, and there's no time like the present.

(worship) very nice ! good luck !

Thanks! I think I can make it work without sacrificing any Actions or Nedors. I've got a nice Adventure 61, Batman 11, and a slew of slabbed Silver & Bronze that I won't mind parting with too much.

Thanks! I think I can make it work without sacrificing any Actions or Nedors. I've got a nice Adventure 61, Batman 11, and a slew of slabbed Silver & Bronze that I won't mind parting with too much.

I hate to ask, but ... How nice is that Batman 11? I might need to upgrade that book too.

there is a parachute on there...yet another one to add to the list.
Never fear. That's just one of those silly flyboys falling out of his plane. Probably just a seat cushion on his back.

(worship)