• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If it ain't a White Mountain it's for sale, sale! Pedigrees galore!!!

43 posts in this topic

I've come to a cross roads as a collector and want to expand a little more into "poopy art" Golden Age, which means something has got to give. Therefore any Silver Age I have that is not a White Mountain is available for sale.

And yes I know my pics suck :sorry:

I'll be listing stuff over the next few days but figured I'd start with this intial offering of slabbed pedigree books.

ASM #100 Northland, 9.2 OW-W pager...$375 with original certificate

pedigrees001.jpg

ASM #97 Pacific Coast, 9.2 White Pager, perfectly centred...$300

pedigrees003.jpg

ASM #56 Northland, 9.0 OW-W (I wish all my 9.4's looked like this one, I can't see the defects)...$200

pedigrees002.jpg

Strange Tales #125 Mass Copy, 9.4 OW-W pages (An absolute Classic cover with no GPA sales on a 9.4 copy since March 2006)...$1300

MassST125.jpg

Tales to Astonish #93 Mass Copy (an old label 9.2 White Pager, which makes it a great reslab candidate)...$500

MassTTA93.jpg

Some raw pedigrees to follow, thanks for looking.

Jim

I was hoping I could flush out the winner of the #98 copy on Ebay a couple of months back :) :) :)

Jim

I think it must have been jacks2start on eBay... I bought the #98 from him here on the boards back in May. (shrug)

Mike, didn't know you were dealing for this book. If you guys were working on something, thats cool with.

No, we were not. It is all yours. Thanks for the respect though. (thumbs u

You dumping these for GA krap? :screwy:

TTA 93 :takeit:

(worship):banana:(worship) i dont even know you but im very very happy for you. You also just saved me 500$ thanks lol