• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Britain & MI13 Rocks

5 posts in this topic

Captain Britain an MI13 is really good ...I know, I was surprised as well.

Secret Invasion & it's multitude of x-overs can be hit and miss but you've got to check out the above title and Incredible Hercules, they're worth the cover price!!

The last Capt Britain issue (#3) stirred my loins as a patriotic British person, speeches on the bridge from Para's, last stands from the magic community and the return of Merlin, It had everything you could want. And yes that right I didn't mention mental breakdowns from all powerful super-heroes, just - we're taking a stand and they'll have to get thru us till the last person is dead sort of kick- action, brilliant

Yeah, best title to come out of the Secret Invasion series. I appreciate the wall to wall action since issue 1. Apparently been selling quite well also, 3rd print of issue #1 comes out this week.

Yeah, best title to come out of the Secret Invasion series. I appreciate the wall to wall action since issue 1. Apparently been selling quite well also, 3rd print of issue #1 comes out this week.

Got to give some love to Incredible Hercules as well, it's a good read, really seemed to have captured the heroic & whimsical (in their interaction) nature of the Argonauts, with a modern twist of course.

Renaissance men? I doubt it, but what the hell.... read

Got to give some love to Incredible Hercules as well, it's a good read, really seemed to have captured the heroic & whimsical (in their interaction) nature of the Argonauts, with a modern twist of course.

Renaissance men? I doubt it, but what the hell.... read

Definately...Incredible Hercules is quite entertaining. Haven't yet cracked the Captain Britain yet...but getting close to that portion of the stack!