• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World Leader Covers

17 posts in this topic

How many comics have featured a world leader on the cover? I know the GA has a slew of Hitler covers (not to mention Hirohito and the rest). How about more contemporary politicians? For example, below is my HB#3 Maggie Thatcher cover. Pretty much the scariest thing ever depicted on a Hellblazer cover.

Might it be possible to assemble a complete run of American presidents? I'll bet most of them from the last century made it onto at least one comic cover.

hb3cgc98w.jpg

Might it be possible to assemble a complete run of American presidents? I'll bet most of them from the last century made it onto at least one comic cover.

Couple of fish in a barrel.

Jack

(Description should have been on the Dell cover)

62936.jpg.90ab61064ed0090206ae8298a1a0ffa0.jpg

62937.jpg.ed186622d014d1d63e38351c6945759e.jpg

Also check out Mica's U.S. Presidents thread. I believe he also started another with Presidents in the Classics Illustrated series. (thumbs u

Thanks for the link.

Mica's thread started about 3 months before I arrived, but I see that I was reading it and posting in it toward the end. Too bad so many of the links are dead.

That crummy Abraham Lincoln Life Story #1 scan I was complaining about was the very one in that thread, uploaded to GCD by yours truly! I own a copy that would probably scan better than that one (somewhere).

Jack