• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Ian Levine....

2 posts in this topic

...you may already have seen this but I'll throw it out there anyway. I was looking at my latest ish of Wizard, and at the end of Teen Titans vol. 1 section, they have, Imaginary "annual" repeats classis Silver Age. Just thought I'd throw that out there to you-Happy Hunting.

I already have that one. It was a Sixties style annual, but done in the last few years, looking quite authentic as far as the artwork goes. They are utterly fantastic. There was a Justice Society one, a Justice League one, a Wonder Woman, a Green Lantern, and a third Secret origins, all in the exact style of either the Eighty Page Giants, or the style of the 100 Page Super Spectaculars.

They are some of the best things DC have ever done, and I recommend them to everyone who wouldn't normally collect modern DC releases.