• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Hulks, TTA, TOS and much more...

516 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 107............................8.5...........................25.00

Incredible Hulk 112............................8.5...........................17.00

Incredible Hulk 142..........................9.0............................17.00

Incredible Hulk 173..........................8.5............................7.00

Thanks for all who participated!! I missed a lot when I was posting...very entertaining thread lol

Alright...20% off until I begin again tonight (does not include the "pariah" Flash 175 9.4 PC)...25% off if you've already made a purchase from me in this thread!! :o

Tonight we have Hulks from 176-210...high grade WBK's...a nice high grade run of Champions (complete), and some other DC books that won't sell meh

:takeit: at 25% off

Incredible Hulk 107............................8.5...........................25.00

Incredible Hulk 112............................8.5...........................17.00

Incredible Hulk 142..........................9.0............................17.00

Incredible Hulk 173..........................8.5............................7.00

Thanks for all who participated!! I missed a lot when I was posting...very entertaining thread lol

Alright...20% off until I begin again tonight (does not include the "pariah" Flash 175 9.4 PC)...25% off if you've already made a purchase from me in this thread!! :o

Tonight we have Hulks from 176-210...high grade WBK's...a nice high grade run of Champions (complete), and some other DC books that won't sell meh

:takeit: at 25% off

SOLD!! for $49.00 to Zipper!!