• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden and Atomic Age for sale

71 posts in this topic

....and early GA DCs. :eek:

any actions or supermans? :)

I meant I was buying them. :blush:

well, your taste in books is improving, isn't it. ;))

I hope so, I am having to sell some cool stuff because of it!

Not really looking to sell this one, but I figure as long as I am listing stuff I might as well see if someone wants it.

Catman 31

Tough to grade. Front looks great, but the book has a spine roll and a small scuff mid-spine. 6.0 maybe?

$1000

One of Cole best covers, the snow and light effects are outstanding. Catmans are all tough books, and this one is no exception.

SOLD

catman31.jpg

Planet 70

$250

Do I need to explain why this book kicks arse? Just look at that stunning Whitman cover...

planet70.jpg

:headbang: This book rocks!

Not really looking to sell this one, but I figure as long as I am listing stuff I might as well see if someone wants it.

Catman 31

Tough to grade. Front looks great, but the book has a spine roll and a small scuff mid-spine. 6.0 maybe?

$1000

One of Cole best covers, the snow and light effects are outstanding. Catmans are all tough books, and this one is no exception.

catman31.jpg

This is a stunning cover!!! (worship)

Wish I could afford it, this is a Classic comic cover that has few equals!!!

Andy if the back cover is clean that Catman is much nicer than a 6.0. MUCH nicer.

:makepoint:

Then buy it and flip it for huge profits!

Back cover has no major issues, just some bends and soiling

Catman 31

$1000

catman31.jpg

:takeit:

Startling Terror 11

2.0/2.5

$250

It's low grade, but the cover is still attached at the staples, it has one of Cole's most famous covers, and the colors are still really nice.

startlingterror11-1.jpg

Gahhh...yer killin' me man.

That Startling Terror is on the want list too.

I have a serious love/hate relationships with your threads. One of these days my budget will coincide with one of your offerings and I'll finally get to buy something lol

Startling Terror 11

2.0/2.5

$250

It's low grade, but the cover is still attached at the staples, it has one of Cole's most famous covers, and the colors are still really nice.

startlingterror11-1.jpg

Andy...PM sent. :wishluck:

Nice pickup on the Eerie , and other sales too. Some awesome books being floated out there in Marketplace lately.

Too bad I am spending all our disposable cash paying off Trevors little junket at the Hospital when he was 10 days old.

I think I will make him pay me back through his allowence.

:devil:

Nice pickup on the Eerie , and other sales too. Some awesome books being floated out there in Marketplace lately.

Too bad I am spending all our disposable cash paying off Trevors little junket at the Hospital when he was 10 days old.

I think I will make him pay me back through his allowence.

:devil:

:signfunny: