• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 1 (SOLD)

23 posts in this topic

Should have listed shipping price. Most sellers outline what they do/do not accept. To assume this price was shipped is not unrealistic. It was not stated $250.00 + shipping. So the first take it should have been optioned before awarding it to the second. First take it should always get the book, but as for it being qualified ? I dont know if I can agree, there was no check/MO. Or shipping will be $$$.

I already apologised for not listing the shipping price and, to be honest, this is between me and the parties involved. I don't need people from the cheap seats taking pot shots, so please take the discussion elsewhere.

I already apologised for not listing the shipping price and, to be honest, this is between me and the parties involved. I don't need people from the cheap seats taking pot shots, so please take the discussion elsewhere.

well, if you want my opinion... :baiting: