• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More comics for sale.............

74 posts in this topic

any 9.6 worthy gi joe 155s? :whistle:

VERY SOON...........I have 2 going to CGC soon and will TRY to remember to pm you. Best to bug me about them in a week or so. They might even be 9.8's.....

Is there a small slip of paper hidden in the centerfold of your submissions that says "Hey West, Paul, or Mark, Guess whose book this is? Time to start paying me back buckaroos...."

so who popped Steves cherry and bought steves 1st book?

That could be their title

He sold a book in an earlier thread.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

I'd prefer to not quite word it that way....but it was me....

That's about the only way I'd get a title.... lol

"I bought the first book sold by Mr. Borock and all I got was this lousy title."

:headbang:

(thumbs u

I'd prefer to not quite word it that way....but it was me....

That's about the only way I'd get a title.... lol

"I bought the first book sold by Mr. Borock and all I got was this lousy title."

:headbang:

I like it...... lol

Hey Steve, when are you listing the good stuff  (shrug)
Well....I doubt I will be listing any "power" books here as I think I can do better elsewhere.

My scanner is too small for CGC'd books, but I am going to try to post one or two anyway, and I can't find the cable that will let me down load from my digital camera. You did not need something that would fit a CGC book 10 years ago  lol

I will try and post some raw books in a bit that I am not going to send to CGC. The marketplace is fun, but I will make more $ doing other things. I just enjoy listing and hanging around the boards. Crazy, I know....... (shrug)

so who popped Steves cherry and bought steves 1st book?That could be their title
He sold a book in an earlier thread. (thumbs u
I'd prefer to not quite word it that way....but it was me....That's about the only way I'd get a title.... lol

I'd prefer if we did not word it that way either........ :blush:

Unless you are as cute as BradleyX2 or NewtSamson..... :o

:kidaround:

so who popped Steves cherry and bought steves 1st book?That could be their title
I'd prefer to not quite word it that way....but it was me....That's about the only way I'd get a title.... lol

BradleyX2 is cute but he's no jonjesper :luhv:

Now this has taken a disturbing turn.....

lol

Hey Steve, when are you listing the good stuff  (shrug)
Well....I doubt I will be listing any "power" books here as I think I can do better elsewhere.

My scanner is too small for CGC'd books, but I am going to try to post one or two anyway, and I can't find the cable that will let me down load from my digital camera. You did not need something that would fit a CGC book 10 years ago  lol

I will try and post some raw books in a bit that I am not going to send to CGC. The marketplace is fun, but I will make more $ doing other things. I just enjoy listing and hanging around the boards. Crazy, I know....... (shrug)

Not crazy, just a little un-well :insane: