• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Mad 1 4.5, American Splendor 1 9.6 WHITE, Flash Comics 1 7.0 MP

52 posts in this topic

Prices reduced.

FF #1 was $6185 now asking $5975 check or paypal.

See 1st post for other asking prices.

Thanks for looking.

David.

Offer a 4% discount for certified check, you may get a biter. You lose the 4% through paypal anyways.

holy crapola grinder i might have to stake out your front porch with all these great buys, next time you rob a bank let me in on it! :baiting:

holy crapola grinder i might have to stake out your front porch with all these great buys, next time you rob a bank let me in on it! :baiting:

I'll drive the getaway car. :smirk:

Happy BD, Green! :applause: By the way, I received my package today (:gossip: Haven't opened it yet, so here's hoping a bunch of X-Force #1s don't drop out of it).

Happy BD, Green! :applause: By the way, I received my package today (:gossip: Haven't opened it yet, so here's hoping a bunch of X-Force #1s don't drop out of it).

<.< >.>

You sir have too much self control...have cool runnings (since vhs no less) but havnt watched AND you get packages in the mail and dont open them immediately.

You sir have too much self control...have cool runnings (since vhs no less) but havnt watched AND you get packages in the mail and dont open them immediately.

Too bad it doesn't apply to spending here on the boards. :smirk: