• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil # 7 CGC 8.5 SOLD!!

33 posts in this topic

Buyer pays exact cost of shipping and insurance. I will ship internationally. I've just been informed by my wife that we've had a water leak above our dining room so time payments are not an option. Book was pressed to remove ncb bend on the bc. I have scans that I will post later.

CGC 8.5 Cr/OW

Last GPA was $777. Yours for $750. $725. SOLD

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Don't know if it matters to people but the pressing was done by Matt at Classics, Inc. It was suggested to me by someone I trust that I disclose who had done the pressing.

I think people here should be asking if their books have been pressed b/c I know have strong suspicions there's some undisclosed pressing going on.

Don't know if it matters to people but the pressing was done by Matt at Classics, Inc. It was suggested to me by someone I trust that I disclose who had done the pressing.

I think people here should be asking if their books have been pressed b/c I know have strong suspicions there's some undisclosed pressing going on.

Fact.

Fact.

I've seen a few books on Comiclink lately that I know have a strong suspicion are pressed and it is not disclosed. Can't the seller put that information in the "Seller's grading comments"? Just curious.

BTW, I don't care either way.

Fact.

I've seen a few books on Comiclink lately that I know have a strong suspicion are pressed and it is not disclosed. Can't the seller put that information in the "Seller's grading comments"? Just curious.

Not allowed on comiclink.

Fact.

Not allowed on comiclink.

Not allowed on Pedigree.

Fact.

Get Out ! :o :o :o

You mean someone would actually press a book and not tell you ?! :insane:

Fact.

Get Out ! :o :o :o

You mean someone would actually press a book and not tell you ?! :insane:

Whether I agree or disagree... there's no denying two things:

1) there's undisclosed pressing going on everywhere, including here on the boards.

2) This DD 7 is a complete steal. The cr/ow is the only thing that's stopping me... but the price is unbelievably good.