• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil # 7 CGC 8.5 SOLD!!

33 posts in this topic

Don't know if it matters to people but the pressing was done by Matt at Classics, Inc. It was suggested to me by someone I trust that I disclose who had done the pressing.

I think people here should be asking if their books have been pressed b/c I know have strong suspicions there's some undisclosed pressing going on.

Fact.

I've seen a few books on Comiclink lately that I know have a strong suspicion are pressed and it is not disclosed. Can't the seller put that information in the "Seller's grading comments"? Just curious.

BTW, I don't care either way.

I know when I first listed some books at CLink that had been pressed, I inquired as to whether it could be disclosed. The response I remember is that some had put the pressing notation in the seller's comments and they were subsequently removed.

Yes, iirc, CLink will not allow you to disclose that abook has been pressed

You have to learn to pace yourself

Pressure

You're just like everybody else

Pressure

You've only had to run so far

So good

But you will come to a place

Where the only thing you feel

Are loaded guns in your face

And you'll have to deal with

Pressure

You used to call me paranoid

Pressure

But even you can not avoid

Pressure

Don't know if it matters to people but the pressing was done by Matt at Classics, Inc. It was suggested to me by someone I trust that I disclose who had done the pressing.

I think people here should be asking if their books have been pressed b/c I know have strong suspicions there's some undisclosed pressing going on.

Fact.

Get Out ! :o :o :o

You mean someone would actually press a book and not tell you ?! :insane:

Whether I agree or disagree... there's no denying two things:

1) there's undisclosed pressing going on everywhere, including here on the boards.

2) This DD 7 is a complete steal. The cr/ow is the only thing that's stopping me... but the price is unbelievably good.

The DD is a great price !

And if a book is pressed or not, I dont care. I was just busting chops. But it is nice to have the honesty factor.

Pressure

Pressure

So good

Pressure

You used to call me paranoid

Pressure

But even you can not avoid

Pressure

Sounds vaguely familiar.

IIRC, 2 graders had PQ at CROW and 1 had it at OW. Just FYI. I wasn't insinuating earlier that people weren't buying b/c of the pressing. It was just pointed out to me that some people might appreciate knowing that Matt did the work.

That lead to me thinking about the fact that there are boardmembers here who have their own presses or use other people than Matt to press. Nothing inherently wrong with that. But they are NOT disclosing for whatever reason. Starting now, I'll be asking when I'm interested in a book. But I shouldn't have to.

IIRC, 2 graders had PQ at CROW and 1 had it at OW. Just FYI. I wasn't insinuating earlier that people weren't buying b/c of the pressing. It was just pointed out to me that some people might appreciate knowing that Matt did the work.

That lead to me thinking about the fact that there are boardmembers here who have their own presses or use other people than Matt to press. Nothing inherently wrong with that. But they are NOT disclosing for whatever reason. Starting now, I'll be asking when I'm interested in a book. But I shouldn't have to.

That was my book when raw and the pages were definately nicer looking than what you would think C/OW pages would look like. I believe I had them at straight o/w. If this was a DC, it'd probably be an ow/w book.

lol

It is a very supple unread copy of this book to be sure!

Pressure

Pressure

So good

Pressure