• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard to find in high grade issues...........

76 posts in this topic

..........here we go again.

1st :takeit: gets it. If the raw ones don't go tonight, they go to CGC tomorrow.

Shipping is $5 USA, out of USA pays exact post & ins.

Even if you do not bid, enjoy looking :banana:

1st one: Young Romance 203 8.5 $100 SOLD!

scan0019jm2.jpg

scan0020my8.jpg

1st one: Young Romance 203 8.5 $100

:takeit:

doh!

Greggy. I thought about you on this one as soon as the I'll take it went up without you.

I could have gotten this in SD if I really wanted it. I know where Steve bought this book. (shrug)

doh!

Greggy. I thought about you on this one as soon as the I'll take it went up without you.

I could have gotten this in SD if I really wanted it. I know where Steve bought this book. (shrug)

I told you you could have what ever you wanted........ :makepoint:

doh!

(shrug) I don't want this book. The grade doesn't start with a 9 and end with a 4 :baiting:

doh!

(shrug) I don't want this book. The grade doesn't start with a 9 and end with a 4 :baiting:

SNOB! :kidaround:

doh!

SNOB! :kidaround:

:acclaim:

doh!

I heard this new guy undergrades... :gossip:

doh!

I heard this new guy undergrades... :gossip:

:screwy: