• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - Baltimore Comic-Con - September 27-28, 2008

65 posts in this topic

So then someone get me a Jim Lee Wolverine sketch :pullhair:

You should go get one yourself. Jim will sketch if he feels like it. Maybe I have just caught him when he felt like it.

As for me getting a Jim Lee sketch for anyone the answer is no. I only get them for myself or very close friends. I don't get them for customers or to sell. Never have never will.

Besides. My daughter has asked for a jim lee wonderwoman sketch in her sketch book for her weekly prize. So my jim lee sketch is already spoken for if he will grant the request.

Thanks to everyone that came by the booth this weekend for what ended up being one of the busiest shows of the year. We were slammed with SS requests and submissions this year. I didn't get a chance to look around much but it looked like a great show this year and I think the organizers were very happy and deserve thanks from everyone that attended for putting on another great Baltimore Comic-Con and to all of the great guests.

Thanks to all of the Witnesses that helped out with booth requests this year (in no particular order) Kris, Cosimo, Will, Jamie, Ben, Danny, Peter F. and Chandler and to the hard-working CGC crew of Paul, Shawn, Joe and Ryan.

It was great to see a bunch of the fellow witnesses in Baltimore as it was a crazy show. Sharon and I were NOT expecting the crowds that showed up, but it made for a fun show. We got everything signed (about 300+ books) and then left for New York on Monday morning to get Joe Simon and John Romita Sr. (see posting). The CGC crew at Baltimore did great as usual and Kevin was the usual ROCK behind the SS booth. We are now in Columbus and we sure hope Mid-Ohio is a little slower then Baltimore. We need a vacation. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics