• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Green!

80 posts in this topic

Have fun in the armpit of NC :eek:

where's that???

hm

'Nam

Fayettenam... where we smoke that Bombay the Vietnam way.... HAHA. It's not all that bad was alot worse during the 80's and 90's.

One of y best friends taught and coached at Byrd HS and he said it wasnt a nice place. Good to hear it is better now.

btw, what part of NC are you in 360?

Yeah, it isn't the safest place in the world... But it's not nearly as bad when I was teenager. I attended Byrd Highschool during 95-98. I'm from Fayetteville, lived there 20 years of my life, stationed at Ft Bragg for 4 of those. It's funny, you don't realize how bad a place is when you live there until you go somewhere else. Now I'm currently living in Maryland.

Indeed, happy birthday Green. An asset to the board, even if you do collect Hulk.
You sure you got the right green? lol thanks torchy!

Happy Birthday, cutie! :luhv:

:whatthe: STALKER

First post!

I hope it's his wife/GF. lol

where did you park your squad car detective?

:signfunny:

where's that???

hm

'Nam

Fayettenam... where we smoke that Bombay the Vietnam way.... HAHA. It's not all that bad was alot worse during the 80's and 90's.

One of y best friends taught and coached at Byrd HS and he said it wasnt a nice place. Good to hear it is better now.

When 360 and i went to BYRD it was a very very violent school. Many a ambulance ride home for the unruly and few early release days due to too much blood in the cafeteria or too much mace in the ventilation system lol .

where's that???

hm

'Nam

When 360 and i went to BYRD it was a very very violent school. Many a ambulance ride home for the unruly and few early release days due to too much blood in the cafeteria or too much mace in the ventilation system lol .

You remember we had half days for like 2 months straight because of bomb threats... and the dude that called them in only did them so he wouldn't be counted late.

where's that???

hm

'Nam

You remember we had half days for like 2 months straight because of bomb threats... and the dude that called them in only did them so he wouldn't be counted late.

:roflmao: ya that was awesome!

Happy BORN DAY sucka..... hope you don't get your Hulks stolen. HAHA Imma call you tommorow. PEACE
360s b-day present to me ....nrg drink addiction!

Happy BORN DAY sucka..... hope you don't get your Hulks stolen. HAHA Imma call you tommorow. PEACE
360s b-day present to me ....nrg drink addiction!

Seriously??? HAHA..... I haven't even drank any since I got back to MD... lol