• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spider Man #50

31 posts in this topic

Why the hell are everyone's eyes the size of dinner plates?
The better to see you with my dear... and why are you checking out eyes when cleavage abounds? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifshy.gif

You would understand if your were taller than 4'3" and you wife were shorter than 5'8".

confused-smiley-013.gifstooges.gif

Man, look at Peter´s hair. What is that supposed to be? It looks so female, and I agree, the eyes are too big. This is all so average. Looks like Ramos, Barberi and all the others.

Just like all Top Cow Comics look the same too, Witchblade, Fathom, Croft...all that Silvestri garbage.

I know my taste is different from the mainstream mostly, but it really hurts to look at USM art. frown.gif

I was inventorying some of my old Amazing Spider-Mans and found some Bagley issues. The art is OK, but there's definitely a noticeable difference in the work done by the inker and colorist on Ultimate Spider-Man.

Gwen lives with Peter in Aunt May's house; but Peter pretty much spends all his time in the Basement with MJ thumbsup2.gif

Bendis' letter page was mostly tongue-in-cheek, I thought but I would expect to see more "Ultimatized" villains from Spidey's rogue gallery. Say goodbye to Geldoff though...I'm hoping he meets with an unfortunate end in an Ultimate X-Men book since Geldoff was left in their care when last we saw him. ("in whose trailer off we caught them whacking" tongue.gif)