• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Wins !!!!!! Post them here

118 posts in this topic

so what's the upshot here then? you can bid on the ebay auction using snipe software and it will get placed but might get shill bid anyways?

Use GAVELSNIPE and snipe Heritage directly, and avoid the extra 3% ebay buyers premium :gossip:

Figured as good of a place as any :applause:

two friggin underbids. :mad:

and to whoever bought the b&b #60: your kung fu is greater than anyone's kung fu. 37x guide for those counting at home. why do i suspect the man from HK was involved in that one?

That is really impressive.....over 8k

so what's the upshot here then? you can bid on the ebay auction using snipe software and it will get placed but might get shill bid anyways?

Use GAVELSNIPE and snipe Heritage directly, and avoid the extra 3% ebay buyers premium :gossip:

thanks!

I'm watching HA live right now, there are 200 people on HA Live and 10 people using ebay. Prices are going crazy, this auctioneer is better then others I've seen there. She is waiting for internet bids. Other times I've seen a guy just blow through the auction in just minutes and he would seem to get ticked off if a bid came in late.

This woman is kind of funny.

I'm watching it as well, pretty entertaining. (thumbs u

Andy

Did you win the OAAW #91 at $4,000?

Oh God, no. doh!

You mean you put in a knockout bid and it went considerably higher than you thought? :o

My bid wasn't knockout, but it was $1700. I was VERY surprised to see it go double what I would consider "high" to be.

Andy

Looked like there were two bidders in a knock down drag out to see who would win it. I was watching just thinking "These guys are nuts"!

Here's mine... :cloud9:

Darn, Nick, you and I bought the SAME book;)

Doc was correct ...I won't bid on their stuff anymore, I don't care if I'm outbid, but don't accept the same bid as mine, 21 hours after I place mine...then tell me that the floor bidder won and you only use Ebay for advertising and the fact I'm shown as the winner, does not count.

I'm happy that Ebay will no longer allow live auctions as of the fall, I won't be tempted. They have some nice stuff, I just don't want to have to figure out how they figure out who wins.

and to whoever bought the b&b #60: your kung fu is greater than anyone's kung fu. 37x guide for those counting at home. why do i suspect the man from HK was involved in that one?

Mike, I'm hurt that you've think I've totally lost my marbles. :(

I wanted that book but not to the tune of over $8K! :o I think I topped out at a mere 11X. Could not believe when I logged on this morning and saw that figure.

I'm watching HA live right now, there are 200 people on HA Live and 10 people using ebay. Prices are going crazy, this auctioneer is better then others I've seen there. She is waiting for internet bids. Other times I've seen a guy just blow through the auction in just minutes and he would seem to get ticked off if a bid came in late.

This woman is kind of funny.

I'm watching it as well, pretty entertaining. (thumbs u

Andy

Did you win the OAAW #91 at $4,000?

Oh God, no. doh!

You mean you put in a knockout bid and it went considerably higher than you thought? :o

My bid wasn't knockout, but it was $1700. I was VERY surprised to see it go double what I would consider "high" to be.

Andy

Looked like there were two bidders in a knock down drag out to see who would win it. I was watching just thinking "These guys are nuts"!

They are, methinks. That book may be nice but it's only a VF+.

I think the best buy of the auction so far is that Subby 8 VF+ SL (A). A steal at $1,650. I'd've bought it at that price, no question.

Here's mine... :cloud9:

Darn, Nick, you and I bought the SAME book;)

Doc was correct ...I won't bid on their stuff anymore, I don't care if I'm outbid, but don't accept the same bid as mine, 21 hours after I place mine...then tell me that the floor bidder won and you only use Ebay for advertising and the fact I'm shown as the winner, does not count.

I'm happy that Ebay will no longer allow live auctions as of the fall, I won't be tempted. They have some nice stuff, I just don't want to have to figure out how they figure out who wins.

Hey, Sha!!! :foryou:

Yeah, I'm afraid that Heritage is dead to me. I figure giving them your patronage is little different to keeping the local crack dealer in business.

You're handing over your money to criminals to feed your addiction. (thumbs u

I wanted that book but not to the tune of over $8K! :o I think I topped out at a mere 11X. Could not believe when I logged on this morning and saw that figure.

restraint :cloud9:. mind boggling price. 6-7x what it sold for in 04. is that even considered a key or just impossible in grade?

I got blown out on every multi pac auction, I think :eek:

I sure wouldn't mind seeing what the X-MEN 59 and Hulk 119 end up looking like....outside the pack.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

restraint :cloud9:. mind boggling price. 6-7x what it sold for in 04. is that even considered a key or just impossible in grade?

Personally I think it's a awesome book. My opinion is it is the TRUE first appearance of the Teen Titans (BB 54 is a tryout IMO) plust first appearance of Donna Troy/Wonder Girl and an IMPOSSIBLE to find in high grade black cover.

But 8k? That PAC COAST copy is georgous and I would love to own , but 8K?

I''ll just hold onto my $100 eBay copy

bb60.jpg

I think it's an underrated book, but not $8K worth of underrated. I think these boards actually helped to flag just how tough this book is in high grade. But for the freak PC copy, are there any other NM copies?

Yeah, I'm afraid that Heritage is dead to me. I figure giving them your patronage is little different to keeping the local crack dealer in business.

:sick: Don't hold back, Nick, I think there's some room for you to be just a bit more condescending and patronizing.

:sick: Don't hold back, Nick, I think there's some room for you to be just a bit more condescending and patronizing.

Ya think? hm

Anyhoo, tell me I'm wrong. (thumbs u