• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it just me, or are the OA prices really strong on the HA today?

165 posts in this topic

Got a couple of pieces in today from the October Heritage Illustration Art auction.

First up, the cover to a "Wuthering Heights" paperback novel by Hall of Fame illustrator Robert McGinnis. I really did not feel like laying out the cash for this one at the depths of last month's market crash, but the empty wall space above my desk was just screaming at me to buy this piece:

This one is just plain amazing!

I am watching a ton of stuff on Heritage, but I plan to pursue five pages seriously with the hope to win a minimum of one and hopefully three. I have posted it in several threads, but I will say it again here. I have stopped buying comics for all practical purposes. I use to pick up about between $2500 and $4000 quarter every three months to maybe $100. You know, I don't miss buying the stuff at all. What it has done is to allow me to build a pretty nice stock of cash for buying artwork.

That is a stunning piece!... one I would imagine that would be easy to look at every day. DF

Got a couple of pieces in today from the October Heritage Illustration Art auction.

First up, the cover to a "Wuthering Heights" paperback novel by Hall of Fame illustrator Robert McGinnis. I really did not feel like laying out the cash for this one at the depths of last month's market crash, but the empty wall space above my desk was just screaming at me to buy this piece: