• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Crisis" maxi-series?

7 posts in this topic

I always hold to the fact that this 12 issue max-series will one day be worth some money, I just got all 12 off Ebay last week for $10, and they are all High Grade, so I got them for less than a $1 an issue. The mandatory 20 year mark is fast approaching this run, so when do you think it will mature into something that every DC collection must have? I, for one, think that it will take closer to 30 years for these to bloom into something, or (God forbid) to we have to wait for the passing of Geaorge Perez? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I seriously doubt it, there are a ton of those out there & it's been reprinted.

anything DC put out in the 80's there are tons of those out there and heavily reprinted i might add. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif imagine the actual price of DK returns if it was never reprinted. 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

That was my line of thinking, but I needed to pick some brains on it. It's like a buddy of mine who just loves the WildCats, and thinks that WildCats #1 will be the next FF #1, and I told him....you plan to live to be 200 or something?