• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This may not happen in our life times, but I think in time......

12 posts in this topic

....and the set up has been around for years. They drop hints about it quite often, even did so in "Hush" I beleive....when will [!@#%^&^] Grayson takes over as Batman, or did the fact that Bruce did not choose him while his back was broke, help to extend the passing of the cowl and cape. The writing has been on the wall for years, how long can they keep Bruce able(i know, in comics, for ever-hence-fiction)to be Batman, even in todays issues some of the Bat memorabilia is from the 40's and 50's, so they are not trying to hide the fact that Bruce has been at it for awhile. I, for one, could eventually except [!@#%^&^] taking over as Batman.

flowerred.gif

Thought I'd throw that one in as I do remember celebrities are always quoted out of context. So, I deleted a few words here and there...and all of a sudden you said something completely different from what you meant.

No problem, I'm easy to get along with...ask greggy. grin.gif

don't you accept the Batman Beyond deal where it's some Terry kid that Bruce passes on the Batman cape and cowl to?

What? You must have a stack of those Batman Beyond books and videos sitting in your basement! Daggum Modern Spec! mad.gifwink.gif

(You know you're my boy, Darth! devil.gif)

Chris

flowerred.gif

Thought I'd throw that one in as I do remember celebrities are always quoted out of context. So, I deleted a few words here and there...and all of a sudden you said something completely different from what you meant.

No problem, I'm easy to get along with...ask greggy. grin.gif

Yeah, but Greggy loves everyone that isn't CGCMint, so that doesn't really help you...