• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventurers 8 cover on heritage

7 posts in this topic

I know I'm not the only fan of the 80s indies here on the boards (paging hari...) so I'm sure I'm not the only fan of this (outstanding!) cover.

Public service announcement as it is in the upcoming heritage illustration art (not comic art) auction.

I know I'm not the only fan of the 80s indies here on the boards (paging hari...) so I'm sure I'm not the only fan of this (outstanding!) cover.

Public service announcement as it is in the upcoming heritage illustration art (not comic art) auction.

Thanks for the heads up...I was a big fan of that series back in the day. In fact, the last CGC slabs I bought were both Adventurers books, from Eric Roberts no less! I probably won't go for this particular cover, but if one that featured the principal characters ever showed up...watch out! :grin:

Thanks for the heads up...I was a big fan of that series back in the day. In fact, the last CGC slabs I bought were both Adventurers books, from Eric Roberts no less! I probably won't go for this particular cover, but if one that featured the principal characters ever showed up...watch out! :grin:

I hear you, although artistically I think #8 is the best one in the series by a wide margin!

Can someone provide a link? I couldn't find it on Heritage. Thanks!

I remember THE ADVENTURERS well for its nice art. I think it's main appeal was to the D&D crowd (as geeky as my interests are/were, I never got into that), but the covers did catch my eye. Would love to see the OA.