• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So much for the continuity that "Crisis" was suppose to bring about....

3 posts in this topic

....anyone pick up the freebie/teaser to the upcoming JLA "Liberty and Justice", the Flash in that is.....Barry Allen....who was suppose to be...DEAD!!! Now I will admit that I reside in the Marvel U primarily, but did I miss something? The Flash in the JLA/Avengers is Wally West, and it was Wally in the JLA-Scary Monsters, or does Ross simply have a thing for BA, can any of you DC fanboys/gals help a brother out here? I am confused. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ross DEFINITELY has a thing for the BA. He's interviewed in the latest Alter-Ego magazine, and basically says his JLA book takes place before Crisis, or as a what-if Crisis never happened. Of course, Plastic Man and Captain (Shazam) Marvel are in it, so that's not 100% consistent, but whatchagonnado? confused-smiley-013.gif