• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

Thanks Michael

and for all the other questions just asked... sorry, no.

Only raw in those categories to come at a later date.

taking a 1 hr. break so you guys can take a potty break and look at some other threads.

Be back at 3:45 EST with more

Hey Bruce,

I know we have talked about these in the past through pm, but if you are going to offer any of these four books please let me know.

I need the following in 9.4 or better:

Jimmy Olsen 133

Mister Miracle 11

New Gods 3

New Gods 11

Thanks man.

Scott

Just let the man list. Between the questions and the personal conversations, we are getting no where fast. :frustrated:
The derailment king speaks. lol

Just let the man list. Between the questions and the personal conversations, we are getting no where fast. :frustrated:

Pot, meet Kettle. :baiting:

What? (shrug) You guys are going to give me a complex.

You will be ok as long as the word "herpes" doesn't accompany the word "complex". :o

First Issue Special 8?

Superboy 197-220? :wishluck:

Donut has... ha... "First Shot" :baiting: since he asked specifically

First issue Special 8 CGC 9.6 W… $100 + S/I

Under GPA :foryou:

:takeit:....unless you want to move the 9.8 :wishluck:

***#1 Raw SA Offering***

Amazing Adventures 6 G/VG… $35 + S/I...

My grading experience in "low-grade" is not nearly as strong as it is with high-grade, but I'm working on it. It's just as likely that I'll lean low, than high. I figure this one falls somewhere between G and VG because the book is 100% complete and has surprisingly sweet interior pages that are almost white. I'd say they are between White and OWW if there is such a shade. There is a recent 1.5" spine split that I just caused when checking the PQ :flamed:. The book is tight and flat, the bottom staple is detached although for some reason the cover seems attached to the spine by more than the staples?? All the other damage is visible in the scans. OS lists G=$40 - VG = $80. If I'm off please PM me your view so I can improve my low-grade listings going forward.

63664.jpg.d3fda1f3489a06cc352b70c2421447e9.jpg

63665.jpg.5b6ea655b0f5bcf2dc5c06230eb8babb.jpg

First Issue Special 8?

Superboy 197-220? :wishluck:

Donut has... ha... "First Shot" :baiting: since he asked specifically

First issue Special 8 CGC 9.6 W… $100 + S/I

Under GPA :foryou:

:takeit:....unless you want to move the 9.8 :wishluck:

Nope... I just got it recently... finally!

I was going to list that Warlord 1 9.6 W that I bought off you 6+ years ago?? but when I put it side by side with my recently acquired 9.8... I just couldn't... and put it back in the box. It's worth more (to me) than the current $50 value it possess to let it go. Especially since I paid you $177 for it with S/I.

:eek:

Thanks for the buy (thumbs u

SOLD to Here4now :headbang:

***THANOS KEY***

Captain Marvel 30 CGC 9.6 W… $180 + S/I...

Just bought this from Ritter at listed price, but realized I already had one that looked nicer. Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "willingness to party" considerations) I feel this book was overgraded due to LRC damage I don't expect to see on 9.6's. Still... the label says 9.6 for those that want to start/upgrade to a 9.6 while always looking to improve it.

63666.jpg.3af89b313e9273370e7ebe735397fbb9.jpg

***THANOS KEY***

Just bought this from Ritter at listed price, but realized I already had one that looked nicer. Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "lifestyle" and "willingness to party" considerations) I feel this book was overgraded due to LRC damage I don't expect to see on 9.6's. Still... the label says 9.6 for those that want to start/upgrade to a 9.6 while always looking to improve it.

:applause: if I did not already own a copy this would now be mine.

***THANOS KEY***

Just bought this from Ritter at listed price, but realized I already had one that looked nicer. Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "lifestyle" and "willingness to party" considerations) I feel this book was overgraded due to LRC damage I don't expect to see on 9.6's. Still... the label says 9.6 for those that want to start/upgrade to a 9.6 while always looking to improve it.

:applause: if I did not already own a copy this would now be mine.

I agree, but I am holding out hope that a Mister Miracle 11, New Gods 3 or Jimmy Olsen 133 pops up here. :wishluck: I think I may have the New Gods 11 after receiving a pm an hour ago.