• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

***THANOS KEY***

Captain Marvel 30 CGC 9.6 W… $180 + S/I...

Just bought this from Ritter at listed price, but realized I already had one that looked nicer. Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "lifestyle" and "willingness to party" considerations) I feel this book was overgraded due to LRC damage I don't expect to see on 9.6's. Still... the label says 9.6 for those that want to start/upgrade to a 9.6 while always looking to improve it.

:applause: if I did not already own a copy this would now be mine.

I agree, but I am holding out hope that a Mister Miracle 11, New Gods 3 or Jimmy Olsen 133 pops up here. :wishluck: I think I may have the New Gods 11 after receiving a pm an hour ago.

Sorry... but I don't have :(

***THANOS KEY***

Captain Marvel 30 CGC 9.6 W… $180 + S/I...

Just bought this from Ritter at listed price, but realized I already had one that looked nicer. Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "lifestyle" and "willingness to party" considerations) I feel this book was overgraded due to LRC damage I don't expect to see on 9.6's. Still... the label says 9.6 for those that want to start/upgrade to a 9.6 while always looking to improve it.

:applause: if I did not already own a copy this would now be mine.

I agree, but I am holding out hope that a Mister Miracle 11, New Gods 3 or Jimmy Olsen 133 pops up here. :wishluck: I think I may have the New Gods 11 after receiving a pm an hour ago.

Sorry... but I don't have :(

Thanks anyway Bruce. (thumbs u

Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "being queer as a 3-dollar bill" considerations)

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

doh :roflmao:doh!

stupid writing skills!

Just a little Freudian slip, eh? :insane:

SOLD to topofthetotem :headbang:

Staying with Cosmic one, perhaps "pre-cosmic"?.

C'mon he's fighting a "hunchback" with laser capabilities... that alone makes it worth having, no?... just imagine whipping this cover out after drinking a little with friends.

$25 + s/i

63668.jpg.7cdee299f83a785de0c5e44c2ad6cf2f.jpg

***THANOS KEY...1st Full Cover?***

Captain Marvel 33 CGC 9.8 ow… $750 + S/I...

Just bought the 3rd copy to ever surface from Ritter for $700. He has apparently not reported the sale yet to GPA. It was a tough choice deciding on which one to keep. This 9.8 OW pager is better centered and structurally a "little better" as well (as often OW pagers will be vs. white pagers to "still" garner a 9.8). The new copy has White pages and incredible color saturation and gloss. Most often I'd keep the structurally better copy if the PQ is 1 step away (sometimes 2), but for two in this case... I'm keeping the new copy. Only (1) other out there and it sold in 2006 and has not surfaced for resale as far as I know. Might be your only chance Thanos Freaks!

If we slide that silly decimal point one place to the left, it's mine! :applause:

Being straight (as I am in most definitions of the term with exception to "being queer as a 3-dollar bill" considerations)

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

doh :roflmao:doh!

stupid writing skills!

Just a little Freudian slip, eh? :insane:

I was waiting for that...

no discount on Thanos keys for you :sumo::kidaround:

If we slide that silly decimal point one place to the left, it's mine! :applause:

Captain Marvel 33 CGC .98 ow… $750 + S/I...

Sold! :headbang: Enjoy your .98 ow key.

There were no other decimals listed. Now you have to buy it...

:sumo::roflmao:

I..er...ah...that is...

I should have been more specific huh?

I..er...ah...that is...

I should have been more specific huh?

(tsk) just PM'd you my Paypal info :sumo:

was the KNIEVEL comic a mail-away or did it come with a toy?

I believe it came with the "Stunt Cycle"... I had one when i was a kid :cloud9:

The damn things were piled up in every toy store that carried the Knievel toys. I must have about 10 copies when I was a kid, and my sister 6. About half of these survived, and man were they fun to read.

was the KNIEVEL comic a mail-away or did it come with a toy?

I believe it came with the "Stunt Cycle"... I had one when i was a kid :cloud9:

The damn things were piled up in every toy store that carried the Knievel toys. I must have about 10 copies when I was a kid, and my sister 6. About half of these survived, and man were they fun to read.

Amen... Loved Evel back then and had a lot of fun with the Stunt Cycle. Pull the "gear cord" and watch it go!

SOLD to Matmarvel :headbang:

***Sci-Fi or Horror?... Monsters in Outer Space = Monsters (shrug) ***

...at least that' my opinion

Worlds Unknown 1 CGC 9.6 OWW… $70 + S/I

last sale $104... Listed Under GPA because Sterling pointed out to me that the lower RC has minor SCS. The corner is not "creased/damaged" at all, just formed/curled down. Easily fixed if it matters to you. Hence the discount. Gonna lose big time on this one... I paid $175 back a few years off of Clink.

63675.jpg.d9ab8096ff868e526fd1ff04a2e6cbda.jpg