• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce High Grade ASM 28 CGC 9.0 !!!

113 posts in this topic

*** People keep asking for scans, so here they are. My scanner works AWESOME on non plastic comics, the slabbs are glaring. I did the best i could to cancel some of the glare. Here they are, and happy shopping.

Scanner Pics:

ASM28FrontCoverScanner.jpg

ASM28BackCoverScanner.jpg

I have up for sale the much sought after Amazing Spider Man 28 in Pristine condition! This Slabbed CGC 9.0 is just waiting for a new owner!

$1900 shipped (except international add $25). I take forms of payment by means of cash, check or mo. I JUST opened a paypal account for this site and will be accepting payment thru Non Credit Card Payment Also . Local pickup is an option to if you'd like to pick this up in person instead of having it shipped(Some people prefer this route for fear of getting 'burned') I have no problem with that. Also since i'm new on here you can check out my 100% positive feedback(191) on Ebay(mr.notap) to help show you that I'm honest and not just trying to rip people off! Now for what ya'll wanna see! Here's some pics for you:

These below were taken with my camera phone:

ASM28FrontCover.jpg

ASM28CGCLabel.jpg

ASM28BackCover.jpg

Not to derail but people may be skeptical to deal with you being new here and small amount of fb on ebay and you are not taking paypal. If you know local boardies or are affiliated with a store owner or such may help. Not even sure what GPA on this book would be but that would be good to know as well.

Not to derail but people may be skeptical to deal with you being new here and small amount of fb on ebay and you are not taking paypal. If you know local boardies or are affiliated with a store owner or such may help. Not even sure what GPA on this book would be but that would be good to know as well.

Well paypal gave me the runaround and screwed me over so i'm definatly not 'excited' to start another account with them, if i HAVE to to sell this book then i guess i will, then delete my account on there again. I don't like their antics. That's also why I said if someone wanted to come and pick it up they're more than welcome, I can understand their 'fears' of being burned. I've never burned anyone in the past, and don't forsee it in the future. I just want to send my books to someone who will 'love' them as i did and get some bills paid too! As for a store owner, i DO know the owner of a local Comic/Card shop out in my area and he says he sells stuff on ebay, he at one time offered to sell all my stuff for me on there, but it woulda' been too much of a hassle. If i need him to vouch for me I could talk to him. What exactly should I ask him that would help 'ease' peoples minds on here?? Not to sound like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person but what's "GPA" in reference to this?

Thanks for your interests and feedback!

Nice book...I am on Long Island...where are you located in NY?

Located near Batavia NY, which is exactly in the middle of Buffalo NY and Rochester NY

I see you're a hulk fan, I ALSO have a CGC 9.0 Incredible Hulk 181 that I'm going to be selling on here. Still trying to find out a selling price for that too. That's why I haven't posted it yet :(

Also, don't forget, EVERYONE is a 'newbie' at one time or another on here ;)

I plan on building my reputation on here because i have a pretty large comic collection that I'm trying to sell. I wish I could just list em' all on here but they're not CGC'd and i don't know how to 'accuratly' grade unslabbed books when I'm putting them up for sale :( These 2 are guarenteed their grade!

Located near Batavia NY, which is exactly in the middle of Buffalo NY and Rochester NY

I see you're a hulk fan, I ALSO have a CGC 9.0 Incredible Hulk 181 that I'm going to be selling on here. Still trying to find out a selling price for that too. That's why I haven't posted it yet :(

hm what makes you say that?

Probably because my names BigHulkFan meh

:signfunny:

(shrug)

:sorry:

Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention, coming and selling a high dollar book the first thing out, adds suspicion. I am just trying to tell you how people on here might be wary of the sale.

Well really that's how i FOUND this site! When i googled "Who buys CGC graded books?" this was one of the sites i ended up on. I had to register to ask questions about how to sell it and where to sell it and how much. Then i saw posts that people pay GOOD money for them! I was about to consign all my 'good' comics to Heritage Comics and have them auction them off for me. I REALLY didn't want to pay all the 'fees' tho. I want to just sell the books and move on. Ebay has a ton of fees that add up in a hurry so I didn't wanna go that route. Some may see me as 'suspicious' but like I said before, Everyone at one point or another had to start out as a newbie, and if i didn't have comics to sell then I still wouldn't know about this site! ;)

Hopefully after I sell a bunch of comics on here people will see that I'm just an average joe that had this hobby at one time and am just trying to send my comics off to a good home and make some $$ in the process :grin: Changing out the mylar bags and acid free boarding every 4 years is just TOO much work and too costly.

Thanks again for your interests and feedback :)

HI Eyekndy :hi:

Welcome to the boards.

Here's my view on the FS thread on this board.

1)AS a new seller you are hurt by not offering to take paypal.

2)Your E-Bay info shows that you are only a buyer. In addition you have little feedback with comic sellers.

3)If you are trying to avoid the fees on Heritage then you should be offering the books at no higher than Heritage prices. What point is served with huge premiums above Heritage? The buyers on this site are more professional than average and miight pay slight premiums to own key books but they all know the market price of a book they are interested in.

4)AS a new seller, what are you offering the boards in exchange for doing business with a new seller?

Jay

HI Eyekndy :hi:

Welcome to the boards.

Here's my view on the FS thread on this board.

1)AS a new seller you are hurt by not offering to take paypal.

2)Your E-Bay info shows that you are only a buyer. In addition you have little feedback with comic sellers.

3)If you are trying to avoid the fees on Heritage then you should be offering the books at no higher than Heritage prices. What point is served with huge premiums above Heritage? The buyers on this site are more professional than average and miight pay slight premiums to own key books but they all know the market price of a book they are interested in.

4)AS a new seller, what are you offering the boards in exchange for doing business with a new seller?

Jay

5) Prepare for the newbie beatdown (traditional hazing)

6) Prepare for the many PM lowballer beatdown (business as usual)

Mike