• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

house of secrets 92 restored, what do you guys think?

12 posts in this topic

If you don't care about restored books you picked up a nice copy for about 1/3rd of what a slabbed 8.5 would cost. If the CT is just pencil it should be easy enough to have removed.

I honestly doubt if it would be worth the expense to get the color touch removed. (If it's even possible.) And if you get the color touch removed it's going to leave an ugly white scab there, I would think.

Are you getting this signed for yourself to keep, or to sell right away? If you're just wanting a nice looking book for yourself that is signed by Wrightson I wouldn't worry about the color touch, I'd just leave it alone.

thanks for the advice, i was tucking it away for a rainy day till the next book i want to get. i was trying to get a feel of the best potential for a future resell.

Have it signed over the CT lol

i was thinking that but if i hand this over to CGC for a SS at Baltimore, im guessing like an infamous Stan Lee scribble over Swampys forehead. its a gamble where its going to be signed.

anyone know a cool witness that could get this little smiley with fangs over the color touch?