• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up my 1st More Fun in 10 years!!!!

102 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Detective27Kid
top 5 hm

mf54-1.jpg

mf65-1.jpg

mf58.jpg

mf56.jpg

mf61.jpg

Great choices Rick 893applaud-thumb.gif

But I think the 56 and 62 should be the top 2. Then your choices flow very nicely

:gossip: 61 you Fate hound you!

Congratulations, that's awesome!

By some strange coincidence, it's also almost 10 years since I last got burned buying raw books that turned out to be overgraded or restored.

Great Book Steve,

As you know, I had the both the Larson and Nova Scotia copies of More Fun 54, and a high grade #65 (sold to Bedrock)...probably a 9.0 (ask Richard).

My two favorite More Fun covers are the 54 and 65, by far!

Dwight

well alright, those are my #1 and #2 (thumbs u

Yea the 54 and 65 are great but so is 59 I think. How about # 44 for the pre-hero issues? Pretty neat too. Cant say there are too many More Fun pre-hero covers that are great but that one with the 45 are.

Great Book Steve,

As you know, I had the both the Larson and Nova Scotia copies of More Fun 54, and a high grade #65 (sold to Bedrock)...probably a 9.0 (ask Richard).

My two favorite More Fun covers are the 54 and 65, by far!

Dwight

Well, well, here it is!! It is safe and sound! :cloud9::luhv:MoreFun65.jpg The #54 is the issue that led me to collect MFs in the first place. I initially purchased it for resale but I kept looking it at and decided I wanted to keep it instead. <3 MoreFun54.jpg

Nice! Are thsese the highest graded ? And I had a problem with my issue 59, I sent it out for slabbing and all was well till it came to encapsulate it. CGC said there was an OVERHANG! cant put the case on it. For me it looked like it was a slight overhang (but good enough to slab) but now Im stuck! Any ideas anyone?

mysticAndSuperman031.jpg

Does this look like an overhang? Im not sure

Nice! Are thsese the highest graded ? And I had a problem with my issue 59, I sent it out for slabbing and all was well till it came to encapsulate it. CGC said there was an OVERHANG! cant put the case on it. For me it looked like it was a slight overhang (but good enough to slab) but now Im stuck! Any ideas anyone?

mysticAndSuperman031.jpg

Does this look like an overhang? Im not sure

I wonder if they can put in a magazine holder?...there definitely is too much overhang on the right hand lower edge for a reg holder...but, great book!